This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What?! You use FILM? MGB's Around-the-Parks Film Photography Thread

MGB - Those are some incredibly sharp photos for having been shot on film and scanned in. Nice job on these, and thanks for proving that you can still get some fantastic results with film!

Comment

Thank you again everyone!

Originally posted by Mac Daddy View Post
      MGB - Those are some incredibly sharp photos for having been shot on film and scanned in. Nice job on these, and thanks for proving that you can still get some fantastic results with film!
      I don't have a scanner, so when I get them developed I ask to have them put on a photo CD and pay the extra dollar :P. And thank you.

Comment

Great pictures. I have a Canon Rebel film. I think you've inspired me to start using it again.

Comment

Excellent excellent work MGB!

I love this one:

Originally posted by Mac Daddy View Post
          I've read, on average, with the right scanner you can squeeze out about 20-25 Mega Pixels from a 35mm negative depending on film grain and ISO settings.. Oops, I mean ASA settings.

Micenation

Comment

Your pictures have such amazing depth to them! The depth totally draws you into the pictures! I love them! Great job! You having an amazing technique and eye! Excellent job!

Comment

I just had a look at your camera and your lenses. Your grandpa ROCKS! How cool to get those lenses with your camera! Those must have cost him some cash back in the day. That looks like a great macro lens and the 50 mm must take some pretty sharp shots. It looks like f 1.7. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of these great shots in the future. Thanks again for posting them.

Comment

everyone has said it, but I still feel the need to- Danielle, these are beautiful! It makes me miss the park SO much. I think we're planning a trip in February or March, and you need to come hang out with us :]

Comment

Ahhh you're my hero-- I absolutely LOVE film! And the fact that all your pictures are flawless is amazing.
                  Beautiful job.

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyLocks View Post
                    Ahhh you're my hero-- I absolutely LOVE film! And the fact that all your pictures are flawless is amazing.
                    Beautiful job.
                    Aww thank you so much.

Comment

Hey howdy hey everyone. Just got home about 45 minutes after dropping off my film to be developed. Went through 3 rolls of film today, so I hope that a good chunk of them came out. I'll get them uploaded and posted ASAP.

Comment

Yay for more awesome photos!! )

Comment

Time for some new photos! I'm also going to show some of my older DCA pictures.

These were taken in July of this year:

Aaaaand now photos from yesterday!:

Haha I love this one.

More to come!

Comment

All right Danielle, here's what's gonna happen. You are going to give me your camera at the meet. THANKS <3 <3 <3

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                                He was like LOL and they were like wut?

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Awesome photos! They're lovely. I'm insanely jealous of your camera / your photography skills.
                                  blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
                                  - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
                                  disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
                                  - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
                                  - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
                                  - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
                                    He was like LOL and they were like wut?
                                    Pretty much, hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post

I love Buddy! He's so handsome with his bow

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Here's some Pixar Play Parade photos!

Comment

So vibrant! Love them.

sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X