X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What?! You use FILM? MGB's Around-the-Parks Film Photography Thread

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post

my favorites!

Great photgraphy! Are you a professional?

one hundred and one

Comment

Originally posted by Imagineer Scott View Post
      my favorites!

Great photgraphy! Are you a professional?
      Not at the moment! Photography is strictly a hobbie right now, but I am going to start school soon for either free lance, studio photography, or photo journalism. I have a lot of options for myself. Thanks!

Comment

I LOVE that 'classic' look you get with film...You dont get that with digital
        Don't forget the rules on Micechat! We need to work together to make sure this is the happiest place in cyberspace!

Starting Summer 2019: All photos available on my Instagram account

Comment

amazing.outstanding. incredible. i love your photo's they're so rich in colour, i love photo's like that
          Last edited by beckix.o.x; 01-02-2010, 03:19 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I LOVE the lighting in these photos, especially at the hub. It just seems so natural and warm, like the photos were basking in the sun before u scanned them (or whatever process you use with film).

That picture you took of the white christmas tree is practically identical to the one I took NYE, Minnie Mouse in the background and all, and I had never seen that pic before! :O

EDIT: nvm, Minnie was wearing her christmas dress in my pic.
            Last edited by Goover; 01-02-2010, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyRicky View Post
              I LOVE that 'classic' look you get with film...You dont get that with digital
              I know, it's sad. I wish film was still "in".

Originally posted by beckix.o.x View Post
              amazing.outstanding. incredible. i love your photo's they're so rich in colour, i love photo's like that
              Thank you!

Originally posted by Goover View Post
              I LOVE the lighting in these photos, especially at the hub. It just seems so natural and warm, like the photos were basking in the sun before u scanned them (or whatever process you use with film).

That picture you took of the white christmas tree is practically identical to the one I took NYE, Minnie Mouse in the background and all, and I had never seen that pic before! :O

EDIT: nvm, Minnie was wearing her christmas dress in my pic.
              Thanks. I try the hardest I can to NOT overdue these photos, since film is pretty close to perfection as is. As long as you know what you're doing with a film SLR, you can get some pretty amazing photos.

Sorry it took me so long to thank you guys, been busy :\. AND I promise I will get some new photos up soon (Thanks to CoheteBoy, I need to get some new photos).

Comment

MGB, seeing your thread makes me glad I have my recently ebayed' Pentax ME Super! It's small, light, and the viewfinder is huge! I just wish I had the amazing talent you have with film

Comment

Awesome! Have you ever shot with film before? If not, there's gotta be some online guides somewhere to help you figure out some techniques. If so, the only thing you really need to take into consideration EVERYTHING that's around you. Sometimes the smallest thing can ruin a photo.
                  Last edited by MonstersGoBoo!; 01-07-2010, 12:22 AM.

Comment

I love the shot of Cruella hiding!!!

Film is a lot of fun to shoot; I haven't shot film since I started on digital, but it really is no match. Film/35mm is something like 75 megapixel; I forget exactly, but it's absurdly high and digital cannot keep up. On the other hand, digital is easy and quick and good if you're still learning because you get instant feedback.

Glad you're enjoying the hobby!
                    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Danielle, I'm thinking about getting a SRT 101 now. lol
                      What lenses do I need?
                      Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Hi everyone. I know this is totally random but it's an UPDATE! YAYAYAYAY. So I just found 2 rolls of used up film, and I know for a FACT they are Disneyland (because I put a little "D" on the barrel) and once I get a chance I will get them developed and have the photos posted in here! Exciting, right?!

Originally posted by MatterhornJ View Post
                        Danielle, I'm thinking about getting a SRT 101 now. lol
                        What lenses do I need?
                        Jack! I'm so sorry I didn't see your question 2 months ago. I use a 50mm for walk around shots and I also have a 28mm Macro lens. I hardly use that one just because the 50mm works better with close up shots (Odd, right?)

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X