Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does an AP expire on the date it says or the day before?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Does an AP expire on the date it says or the day before?

My parents have an annual pass that expires on August 26, 2010, that is the date on the back of the pass. we are trying to figure out when to go again next summer and one of the options is to go the week of August 23rd. Can they get into the park on August 26th? is that the last day of entry or is it considered expired that day and the last entry has to take place the day before the date on the pass?

Thanks!
    Angela
    Going for Halloween 2011
    *Click here to see My Disneyland Photos*

Re: Does an AP expire on the date it says or the day before?

They can use their pass on August 26, the date on the pass.
    sigpic

Comment

The way I read the date on the back, it's good through the expiration date, meaning it's good that day but not after.

Comment

Yes, that is the way I read it as well. Aug 26 should be good for them
        sigpic
        Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

what about if after you renew your ap and the new one doesnt arrive, can you still use the old one on the day it expires?

Comment

thanks for this info! that is perfect! we wanted to go thru the 26th, we figured if they couldnt go in that day, it was no big deal, but its nice to know they can
            Angela
            Going for Halloween 2011
            *Click here to see My Disneyland Photos*

Comment

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the annual pass is actually good for a year and one day. I know mine became valid on December 31, 2008 and it says it expires on December 31, 2009.

So... that being said, I would need to renew on the 31st of December so that the new one would begin on January 1st, 2010. Is that right?

Comment

It actually expires on the date printed on the card.

I also found out this year that if you renew your pass (at least in Anaheim, not sure if this offer is available in Orlando) you can renew using the monthly payment options without an additional down payment. (If you're getting a new pass, you have to pay the 1 day ticket price and then can 'mortgage' the rest of the costs over 11 months.) My pass expired, I spent the day at the park and on my way out, I stopped by the ticket window to renew and was able to select monthly payments and only had to make the first payment (which was the cost divided by 12). That was a happy surprise for me.
                things I write: Mice Chat Blog || www.giddygirlie.com
                things I make & sell: giddy crafts || http://giddygirlie.etsy.com
                pics & videos: flickr pictures || Disneyland pictures

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X