• Show
Clear All

• DLFreak71
    replied
    Re: Can you solve this equation for me?

Originally posted by mac81962 View Post
    http://web-ext.u-aizu.ac.jp/%7Eniki/javaappl/epas/theory/Image177.gif

oh the fun some could have with trying to figure out what Y F and G equals
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 11-13-2009, 11:42 AM. Reason: hotlinked picture removed

Leave a comment:

• mac81962
    replied

Originally posted by dl_appurtenant View Post
    Crowds + Nov. 23 (Monday of Thanksgiving week) =
    http://web-ext.u-aizu.ac.jp/%7Eniki/...y/Image177.gif
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 11-13-2009, 11:42 AM. Reason: hotlinked picture removed

Leave a comment:

• DLFreak71
    replied

from previous years, we noticed the closer to Thanksgiving, the more crowded it got (I usually think Tues isn't bad...Monday is a spill over of those who came for the weekend)
    I've heard Thanksgiving Day isn't that crowded, but never stuck around to find out
    Heard Christmas Day isn't bad either (closest I've been in Dec is the first week and that's seems to be a good time)

Leave a comment:

• DisneyIPresume
    replied

Originally posted by oo_nrb View Post
    That's hard to say. Isn't the "official" capacity of Disneyland 85,000? I think I remember that number from Halloweentime when people were talking about the park being full...

According to this website, the current world population is somewhere around 6.9 billion people.

6900000000 / 85000 = 81,176 and a half Disneylands. Give or take a Toon Town .
    Or how many square miles does that equal. Orange County is roughly 750 square miles just for comparison.

Leave a comment:

• sleepyjeff
    replied

Originally posted by oo_nrb View Post
    That's hard to say. Isn't the "official" capacity of Disneyland 85,000? I think I remember that number from Halloweentime when people were talking about the park being full...

According to this website, the current world population is somewhere around 6.9 billion people.

Ok, going with that for the time being, how many Disneylands would fit into Southern California?

Leave a comment:

• oo_nrb
    replied

Originally posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    I got one:

How many Disneyland's would there need to be in order for the entire worlds population to be at a Disneyland at one time?

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dude
    replied

It's not too bad on that Monday but still more crowds then usual. I've been going Thanksgiving week for 18 years . When it get's more toward Thanksgiving day you should start to get worried about the crowds. But you should still have a fun time if you follow what Dusty said, get there early, use fast passes etc...

Leave a comment:

• dead_Mau5
    replied

crowds+Nov. 23=Sea of obese Caucasians!

(To sleepyjeff) I don't know,maybe with every country having it own DL.

Leave a comment:

• sleepyjeff
    replied

I got one:

How many Disneyland's would there need to be in order for the entire worlds population to be at a Disneyland at one time?

Leave a comment:

• Dustysage
    replied

Busy

How you handle the crowds around Thanksgiving will affect your vacation. If you use both parks to your advantage - Arrive early, use Fastpass, attend DCA and high capacity attractions and shows later in the day, etc. you can still have a lovely trip.

Leave a comment:

• dl_appurtenant
    started a topic [Question] Can you solve this equation for me?

Can you solve this equation for me?

Crowds + Nov. 23 (Monday of Thanksgiving week) = ???

Thank you!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X