This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Favorite Park Music?

What are some of your favorite attraction songs, or just any other song you can hear in the park? You can see them at ParkTunes - A guide to Disney theme park songs and Disney music loops!

I REALLY LOVE Soarin' Over California, and Yo Ho A Pirates Life For me, but love everything else as well

What soundtracks do you like?

Re: Favorite Park Music?

I love MSEP, soarin, Grim Grinning Ghost, Yo-ho a priates life for me, I loved the old space mountain the one with Dick Dale, definetly all the songs from the tiki room :thumbup: yup that's about what I like
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

I like "Triplets" from Main Street USA. I enjoy the rest of the music loop as well.

Comment

I have SO many favorites. Disneyland music constitutes one of only two genres of music that I choose to listen to with any regularity, the other being film (and television) scores. Soarin' Over California, Pirates, the Haunted Mansion, and the post-2005 Space Mountain rule the world of original ride scores at the DLR, as far as I'm concerned. In the movie-based realm, Indiana Jones and Star Tours are obligatory favorites - John Williams IS my favorite composer of all time - with Splash Mountain not terribly far behind. IASW is cute in spite of its fearsome earworm factor, the Tiki Room songs are enjoyable, the HISTA theme is surprisingly delightful, and the Matterhorn queue polka makes me smile. And if we go beyond Anaheim, I count myself as a huge fan of John Debney's work on Phantom Manor, as well. And the original DLP Space Mountain track is equal parts good fun and hilarious plagiarism.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
          I have SO many favorites. Disneyland music constitutes one of only two genres of music that I choose to listen to with any regularity, the other being film (and television) scores. Soarin' Over California, Pirates, the Haunted Mansion, and the post-2005 Space Mountain rule the world of original ride scores at the DLR, as far as I'm concerned. In the movie-based realm, Indiana Jones and Star Tours are obligatory favorites - John Williams IS my favorite composer of all time - with Splash Mountain not terribly far behind. IASW is cute in spite of its fearsome earworm factor, the Tiki Room songs are enjoyable, the HISTA theme is surprisingly delightful, and the Matterhorn queue polka makes me smile. And if we go beyond Anaheim, I count myself as a huge fan of John Debney's work on Phantom Manor, as well. And the original DLP Space Mountain track is equal parts good fun and hilarious plagiarism.
          Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree. Disneyland does have really great music.

I will add Screamin' to that list however as I have a strong connection to that soundtrack. Furthermore, some of DCA's attractions had great themes on the 50th CD, and I even enjoy listening to the old themes such as "miracles from molecules" and "there's a great big beautiful tomorrow" which are from attractions I never even was able to experience.

Who could also forget music from the Fireworks, Fantasmic or the Dapper Dans? Believe can still bring tears to my eyes, and that is a sign of excellence in musical composition.

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorD View Post
            Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree. Disneyland does have really great music.

I will add Screamin' to that list however as I have a strong connection to that soundtrack. Furthermore, some of DCA's attractions had great themes on the 50th CD, and I even enjoy listening to the old themes such as "miracles from molecules" and "there's a great big beautiful tomorrow" which are from attractions I never even was able to experience.

Who could also forget music from the Fireworks, Fantasmic or the Dapper Dans? Believe can still bring tears to my eyes, and that is a sign of excellence in musical composition.
            love the 50th CD
            has some great instrumental songs on it
            Quote by Al:
            To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
            -Al Lutz

Comment

I can't believe nobody mentioned my favorite, it's been continually playing at the castle since the beginning.."When you Wish upon a Star"..

Comment

Oh man...I kept meaning to include that in my post, but I ended up forgetting. YES! "When You Wish Upon a Star" is the quintessential anthem of Disneyness.

Comment

"When you wish upon the star" and "Once Upon a Dream" that King Arthur's Carousel plays tops my favorite park music list. It's even better after dark when the carousel glows and the music adds to the night time ambiance. It's mesmerizing:blush:. I find myself drawn to that area at night like a moth to a flame.

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndStar2theRight View Post
                    "When you wish upon the star" and "Once Upon a Dream" that King Arthur's Carousel plays tops my favorite park music list. It's even better after dark when the carousel glows and the music adds to the night time ambiance. It's mesmerizing:blush:. I find myself drawn to that area at night like a moth to a flame.
                    on the 50th you get the Once Upon a Dream" carousel version
                    It's great. Love to listen to it.
                    It just brings happiness to the soul.
                    Quote by Al:
                    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                    -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
                      on the 50th you get the Once Upon a Dream" carousel version
                      It's great. Love to listen to it.
                      It just brings happiness to the soul.
                      I might have that CD on right now.. haha

It would be worth a fortune one day. To bad I could never sell it.
                      (999 posts, what should my next be!!)

Comment

Zippity Doo Dah, How Do You Do?, Haunted Mansion theme, Billie Hill & the Hillbilles, it's a small world, A Pirate's Life For Me, the Disneyland Band, bar room piano coming from the saloon as the train passes through BTM town, and When you Wish Upon a Star...for me, it just wouldn't be Disneyland without them. All the music is wonderful. Like many, I'm singing for days afterward.
                        "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Comment

I love so much of the music at Disneyland, the Jungle Cruise loading area loop (complete with news breaks and weather announcements), Main Street USA, Ragtime Michael at Coke Corner, Farley The Fiddler in Frontierland, the banjo picker who after 40 years of practice still can't figure out how to play Camptown Races on POTC, but the one that gets me the most every year, has got to be the main street Xmas loop.
                          First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
                          First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
                          BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

Nahh, Walt's Personal Anthem "It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" That's what the Sherman Brothers were thinking when they wrote it.

<-- And I know a really good arrangement, but I never could get him to play it... I'll have to go through the Mini-Discs, I think I got it on mike once.

There are almost too many great musical things to mention, we'd be here all night typing up a list. And the ones that are hilarious if you realize what they are, like the Frontierland background loop - with one track being the "Blazing Saddles" opening theme...

--<< Bruce >>--
                            There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

I like it when Billy Hill has the sing-along and you have to finish the lyrics. And there is a doo-wop acappella group in DCA that are awesome!
                              sigpic
                              Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Everything in Tomorrowland. I know I'm in Disneyland when I hear the Tomorrowland loop. <3

Comment

my favorite music is... Jerry Goldsmith's "Soarin over California" theme. as well as the loading variation played while in the queue or in the esplanade.

Fantasmic! of course, as well as the Fantasmic! exit music played right after the show/at the esplanade.

the Monsters, Inc. theme that plays in Hollywood in CA Adventure.

Maple Leaf Rag at New Orlean's Square (even though it's more fitting for Main Street)
                                  -plagued

Comment

I love the music in Tomorrowland. I am very fond of all of the music in New Orleans Square.
                                    My mind often turns back to
                                    Fraggle Rock...
                                    I'm marching on with a smile

Comment

"All I Want" (Critter Country Area Music) is one of my alll time favorite songs.

Comment

The Matterhorn duh!

Oh, and Space Mountain, Pirates, & Indy!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X