This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Tribute to Elvis

Has anyone seen Scot Bruce do his tribute to Elvis in Tomorrowland? He's performing on the Friday after Thanksgiving and we were wondering if it was worth it?

Re: Tribute to Elvis

Sorry, I haven't seen him. I have only seen the lead Billy in Billy Hill and the Hillbillies doing Elvis in the Golden Horseshoe Review. He's pretty funny!
    sigpic
    Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

i saw scot bruce in march he was great.His tribute to elvis was great i left the show playing elvis on my i pob walked to toon town no one was there it was so much fun highlight of my trip he has a web site google him its cool have fun.

Comment

Yes. Scot Bruce is really good. His back up band is live and they are terrific too. You will not be disappointed. Each "set" that he does is different. His last set is call the "leather set" as he's wearing all black leather - Wow is all I'm going to say.

And yes the lead Billy (Billy Elvis who is usually there unless he's taking some time off) does a tribute to Elvis (unless they do a tribute to the Beatles) that is very good but also humorous. Scot doesn't do it for the humor.
        sigpic

Comment

Agree with Wendygirl! Fabulous!!! Great show!

Comment

Anybody have pictures?

It takes a little less conversation, and a little more action to satisfy me

Seriously, this sounds like a really good show. I wonder if he'll be in action Fri-Sun night Jan 29-31. I'll be in town that weekend for some small gathering.
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Scot give an excellent performance!! We love him!

Check out his website.: http://www.scotbruce.com/

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
                Scot give an excellent performance!! We love him!

Check out his website.: Scot Bruce
                Thanks for the link! Nice to see the photos. Guess I'll have to wait since I can't make it to Oshkosh or Anaheim the next two weeks.
                God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I have not.
                  "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." -Walter Elias Disney

SEE MOM! Even Walt Disney thought school was bad!

Twitter http://twitter.com/dogtherock
                  YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/dogtherock
                  Facebook http://www.facebook.com/waltdisneyscaliforniaadventure
                  (Look at the URL i got for Facebook

Comment

Scot Bruce does perform really good. He really knows how to sing Elvis songs. Recommended to see him.
                    "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Here are some photos I took of Scott Bruce on Sept.18, the Leather Set.
                      The first one is him with a friend of my daughters. Even though he needed to leave and get ready he stopped and spoke to her and I took the photo. She was thrilled.

sigpic

Comment

Thank you all for the info. We were going to go home on Fri but saw he was performing so are now extending to Sat. since we are big fans of Elvis. I feel better about the choice after hearing how good he is

Comment

I loved it when he was in DCA. My parents did too, I will let them know.
                          Not anxious to die Sir, just anxious to matter.
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/jediz28

Comment

Great photos, Wendy! Hope to see him (and you) sometime in the near future.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X