Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gingerbread decorating -- are they still doing this?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Gingerbread decorating -- are they still doing this?

Now that Christmas is officially in full swing at the DLR can someone please tell me if they are still selling the gingerbread men that you can decorate yourself?In years past this was located where the new BBQ restaurant is off of Big Thunder Trail. But now that the BBQ is there I doubt they are doing the gingerbread cookie decorating there.

Are they still doing it this year and if so where? This was DIP Jr's favorite thing to do in the past and it would be so disappointing if they are no longer doing this.

Re: Gingerbread decorating -- are they still doing this?

We were there yesterday. They have a little cart outside the Plaza Pavillion. You can decorate a tree, a snowman, or a gingerbread man; cost $6. We didn't do it because we didn't think it was worth the price. There didn't seem to be any "experience" or atmosphere to it. Just walk up to the cart and stand there and decorate? Not very magical.

Comment

Thanks! At least they didn't get rid of it. And we can still use one of the tables there.

Comment

I was there while it was still Halloween and asked about the cookies in the small area they had set aside for Halloween crafts. They said it would be returning to Big Thunder Ranch but what one CM says is not always what Disney does.
        "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." -Walter Elias Disney

Comment

Originally posted by IamPumpkinQueen View Post
          I was there while it was still Halloween and asked about the cookies in the small area they had set aside for Halloween crafts. They said it would be returning to Big Thunder Ranch but what one CM says is not always what Disney does.
          Indeed. One CM told us it was at Big Thunder Ranch, but when we got there, we were told it was at the Plaza Pavillion, which is where we did find it.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X