This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Silly Cast Member..

So I went into the World of Disney store hoping that they'd have Birthday buttons without my having to go into the park (I'm blacked out for today). I asked around if they had any and a CM said they have them at all registers..I went to the registers by the kitchen objects. When I asked the CM at the register, she kindly took one out and said, "You can write your friend's name on it..my writings sucks.."
    As I wrote my friend's name she said, "Never mind, yours is worse."
    She seemed like she was just tired from her shift, but she was genuinely nice and was trying to make me laugh..so I laughed it off.
    I asked her about Honorary Citizen buttons, not expecting her to take one out and give me one, and before she answered me, she had one in her hand..
    She said that in the mornings, they randomly hand them out to guests. So I can't help but feel like I sort of "cheated" by getting it without being randomly picked.. =[

Re: Silly Cast Member..

No you're not cheating, you can still ask for them. Although you may feel more special if they picked you, you still walk around with an "Honorary Citizen" button and make people jealous.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Why feel bad? You asked for it anyways.
      California Screamin' Ride Count: 111

Comment

I like silly castmemebers myself! They can add a lot of fun to your day and make your visit much more pleasant.
        sigpic
        Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Bleh who cares, people are still jealous no matter how you got it.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X