X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dmtnt55
    replied
    Re: A113's Armchair Imagineering - Reminaging Mickey's Toontown

I just saw this in the Round Up! Nice work A113!

Leave a comment:

• A113
    replied

Thanks so much for the feedback guys!

Jack, I totally understand what you're getting at. I'm just thinking Kingdom Hearts right now from the Timeless River, but I'm thinking it may be a bit plain, but Idk. I want to keep it simple, yet original, and make sure it attracts all age groups, while still being targeted at the youngsters. Secondary ideas from you guys will be really appreciative, as I'm going to draw some concept this weekend, and start a render of my Toontown next week (mainly the coaster).

Leave a comment:

• jesterjack
    replied

hmm...I've been reading your idea of plusing toontown, and I totaly agree!
    I also have an idea for the new coaster area: why not have it look like a constrution site! the coaster can be something to transport materials to workers around the site (hey its toontown anything can happen) and it can be based of the old Mickey cartoon 'Building a building' It could work, and buildings can surround the area of the coster while large trees cover the buildings on the Fantasyland side.

Leave a comment:

• trumpetplayer1995
    replied

Your ideas are great! i really like how this plan preserves disney toons. I'm all for a mtt change but I think the theme needs to stay the same. Love the park idea, I think it would be a great place for parents to relax while kids can still play around.

Leave a comment:

• dmtnt55
    replied

Yeah, I hate school. X(

Leave a comment:

• A113
    replied

Okay a little update, I'm going to be busy with school this week so this coming weekend I'm going to do some rough sketches and concept art and I'll scan and post them onto here.

Leave a comment:

• Ckelef1
    replied

wish this was real

Leave a comment:

• A113
    replied

Note it has to be in an area where snow lacks and it can operate year-round. Regular Midwesterner parks like Cedar Point in Ohio and Kings Island close when they go off season. Which is around now.

Leave a comment:

• dmtnt55
    replied

Yep I have heard much about people wanting a Disneyland Australia, it would be great!

And yeah Mexico, it wouldn't work it, but maybe South America? Brazil to be specific.

But back to America, it would really have to be at a place available for year-round access.

Most Midwest states have snow in the winter, and Texas is too far south to be a 'Midwest Disney'. I think Nebraska might be the best state suited for it.

Leave a comment:

• A113
    replied

a Midwestern park isn't such a bad Idea. If Disney were to make a park internationally and not domestically, I would go for a Mexican or an Australian Park. With the demographics and economy in Mexico, it's probably not possible to host a park. So hosting a park in Australia is probably the best bet. The continent is barren theme park-wise though, with the most decent ones in Queensland. There are only like two there really worth visiting.

Leave a comment:

• dmtnt55
    replied

That sounds very interesting.

I personally would like to see maybe a Disneyland Nebraska or Illinois or something in the Midwest.

My cousins live in Minnesota and think it is very far to Disneyland and Disney World, so a new Disneyland or Disney World in the Midwest would be successful

Leave a comment:

• A113
    replied

I actually tried making a Disneyland Mexico before, but that was yeasrs ago

Leave a comment:

• dmtnt55
    replied

Always fun to create a brand new Disney Park as well.

Leave a comment:

• Ckelef1
    replied

cant wait to see more

Leave a comment:

• A113
    replied

^ I suppose, it could be interchangeable between MTT and Fantasyland. I do think though that Fantasyland suffices as it stands today. It already stands well overall and is very distinguishable from the other Fantasylands.

Leave a comment:

• dogtherock
    replied

Very cool! But I would rather see FF as a Fantasyland expansion.

Leave a comment:

• dead_Mau5
    replied

Originally posted by A113 View Post

One of my final proposals is a real restaurant with an indoor facility and such. I really like the idea of a 50's/60's Toon Diner, and Daisy's Diner is the obvious pick. Johnny Rockets could* be a possible sponsor.

Hmmm....a Disney-ized Johnny Rockets sounds good.
    *licks lips*

Leave a comment:

• A113
    replied

Ah trust me there will be! Just letting you know a majority of the future things I'll present are roller coasters. Sorry but they're just my thing, y'know

Leave a comment:

• dmtnt55
    replied

Nice, I can't wait for more!

Leave a comment:

• A113
    replied

Originally posted by MainSreetJake View Post
    Good ideas! How many attractions would be in there after this refurb? The new coaster, the interactive experience, and jolly trolley, or are there more?
    5 is what I'm counting. Roger Rabbit may have to be redone if the reconstruction of the downtown area interferes. And 6 if you include roller-skating chick waiters as an attraction :lmao:

Originally posted by dmtnt55 View Post
    You should some more of these, like maybe a new Critter Country or something.
    And yeah I'm going to post all my ideas in here. If the thread gets popular I'll continue on with my Tomorrowland Plans and more :evil:

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X