Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Has anyone ever heard of this VHS?

Okay this is something I really need to ask. I have really vague memory, but this was around 2000-2001. I remember owning a VHS of somesort to promote DCA (I think) that had these two guys who I think snuck into DCA before opening and get chased around the park by security and end up going on rides and such. And I remember a scene where they run into the perspective and illusion at the end of Hollywood Blvd. in the backlot. And I think at the end Mickey Mouse said something about giving them tickets to the opening or something and they ended up fainting or something.

I know I had this movie or something, and I know I'm not imagining this up. If you know what I'm talking about please let me know. I'd appreicate it.

A113
    Last edited by A113; 11-15-2009, 06:04 PM.
    California Screamin' Ride Count: 111

Re: Has anyone ever heard of this VHS?

I believe it was a tv special... I definitely know what you're talking about though... I remember a few of the scenes. Like the two hosts (one of which was Ryan Stiles, of Whose Line is it Anyways? fame ) got tired from all the days activities and decided to sit down... and only to get locked into CA Screamin'... that and when Ryan was atop of Grizzly Peak with binoculars. I think the other host was on Maliboomer...

And I think at the end Mickey Mouse said something about giving them tickets to the opening or something and they ended up fainting or something.
    Mickey Mouse=The Big Cheese. I remember that whole joke too.
    sigpic
    http://disneyjedi1.deviantart.com/

Comment

WOW you pretty much nailed it. It's all coming back to me now! Do you think I'll be able to find it on Youtube?

Comment

Originally posted by disneyjedi1 View Post
        I believe it was a tv special... I definitely know what you're talking about though... I remember a few of the scenes. Like the two hosts (one of which was Ryan Stiles, of Whose Line is it Anyways? fame ) got tired from all the days activities and decided to sit down... and only to get locked into CA Screamin'... that and when Ryan was atop of Grizzly Peak with binoculars. I think the other host was on Maliboomer...

Mickey Mouse=The Big Cheese. I remember that whole joke too.
        Oh, I love Ryan Stiles! I would love to see that promo. Let us know if anyone finds it!
        sigpic
        Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

So does anybody else know what we're talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickeyBook View Post
            Oh, I love Ryan Stiles! I would love to see that promo. Let us know if anyone finds it!
            I feel terrible. Because doing some digging around trying to find a video, turns out Ryan wasn't even in it... Sometimes, I hate my memory. I really could've swore he was in it. Hmm... I wonder why he's in my faulty memory of it then? I think that was the same time I started watching Whose Line... so that may make sense.... It still disappoints me.

Sorry about getting your hopes up.

... At least I think I got the scenarios right... :/
            sigpic
            http://disneyjedi1.deviantart.com/

Comment

i have it and in the box so it wasn't a tv special which i did tape that also. i want to say maybe something they gave to cast members. i was a cast member during that time. not something i would of bought.

Comment

Can you upload it to Youtube? I would be the happiest kid in the world.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X