Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What ever happened to.................

I was just wondering. What ever happened to the Skyway sign in fantasyland. I'm asking because unlike other attraction signs which are big and bulky, the skyway to tomorrowland sign was only a piece of fancy metal.

The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Re: What ever happened to.................

probably back stage some where or at some millionaires house that also happens to be a disney geek like the rest of us...

Comment

LOL, Winder! That could be, or some things might have ended up in San Francisco at the Disney Museum. I was wondering about the Keel Boat Landing sign myself....
      sigpic
      Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

John Stamos probably has it. :lol:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X