This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Disneyland Update 11-15-09

Some observations in the park tonight. Blah blah blah, insert intro here. 3..2..1.. Go!

First I hit DCA as usual and during my ritual meandering, I couldn't help to notice that Manny was missing. Maybe he performed his ancient disappearing act on himself without the aid of a Chinese To-Go food container. Francis was right. He IS getting good.

Next up... Jesus christ, cows!!

After being scared of cow 1 and cow 2, I ran over to Disneyland to scare myself some more at the Hunted Mansion. This guy wanted to join the party.

Ohh, candle light. Its getting pretty romantic in here...

Then I was off to Pirates. Cause you have to ride Mansion and Pirates back to back. It's practically the law.

So check this out, my camera sensor and Davy Jones were doing the tango. Trippy, huh? No photoshop at all. I figured out it was because of certain shutter speed. And the magic shutter speed is? 1/640. I get weird stuff like this on the Toy Story Zoetrope also.

Yes, yes. good!

Oh yeah, give me those pouty eyes..

Yes! More snarl!!

You know, I am getting so tired of this guy PHOTOBOMBING every time I shoot the Red Head. Every time!!

He's still doing it!!! Get lost dude!!

So I was doing some more meandering, I noticed the Tea Cup was put back in. Didnt they remove this a few months ago because it was part of the 50th Anniversary. Guess they liked it so much, that they decided to put it back in permanently.

And last but not least... WE HAVE TREE!! Ooga! Ooga!!

Goodnight and good luck.
    Last edited by orbitalpunk; 11-16-2009, 07:04 AM.

Micenation

Re: Disneyland Update 11-15-09

how do you get such good pictures with like no one around? all the pictures i take always have a gazillion people in them. i love the pictures that there is no one around and disneyland looks empty
    feel free to be friends with me on my other sites
    im going to be making a blog soon too
    just send me a message when adding me telling me that your from micechat so that i dont deny you!

other sites i am on
    myspace: http://www.myspace.com/439742246
    facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brand...ola/1399909476
    plurlife: plurlife.com/brandiinicole [yes i am a raver and i am proud of it. no i am not a kandy kid and no i do not do drugs. i am there soley for the true reasons behind plur and to support the music and the djs that work hard everyday to create amazing sounds for us. everyone has there own genre of music that they love. that does not mean that i should be criticized because people decide to take drugs when going to listen to the electronic genre of music]

favorite disney princess: princess ariel
    favorite non princess: tinkerbell

Comment

I use a program called photochop. Most people know it was photoshop, tho.

Micenation

Comment

Beautiful!! I agree... Disneyland with no people around just looks so... peaceful.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Thanks for those amazing shots, OP! I think that's the best Jack Skellington shot I've ever seen, and I love your shots of the trees. And what happened to your sensor was completely bizzare. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

It's great to see some shots from you! Please feel free to post MORE! :beg:

Comment

Good stuff. Love what you did to the tree. The Davey Jones / sensor effect is cool.

Photo Bombing? Does that mean someone is shooting at the same time as you and altering your light with their flash or sensor?
            my Disneyland and stuff photo album

my Disneyland and stuff photo album: 2

my Disneyland and stuff photo album: 3

Comment

Originally posted by Mac Daddy View Post
              Thanks for those amazing shots, OP! I think that's the best Jack Skellington shot I've ever seen, and I love your shots of the trees. And what happened to your sensor was completely bizzare. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

It's great to see some shots from you! Please feel free to post MORE! :beg:
              I might have some more. I took 40gigs of photos which is about 1100 images just last night

Originally posted by ivankay View Post
              Good stuff. Love what you did to the tree. The Davey Jones / sensor effect is cool.

Photo Bombing? Does that mean someone is shooting at the same time as you and altering your light with their flash or sensor?
              It's basically when some stranger poses behind the person you are intentionally photographing. Usually the creepier, the better in terms of photobombing. Here is the Urban Dictionary link

1. photobombing

Intentionally posing in other people's photos, for a later surprise.
              Usually people making funny faces in the background, without the knowledge of the main subjects of the photo.
              Jim is always photobombing, he messed ups some of the best photos from the wedding.
              photo fun bombing dissruptive funny

2. Photobombing

The act where one or several persons ruin (sometimes improve) a photo by performing funny acts in the background which may include a dry gangbang, holding stick like objects up to your crotch or raising your clothing.
              Hey Johnno's been photobombing all the photos from the party. See his *** in the shop window in the background?
              you can easily find examples by googleing the word and click on the first link. That site has photobombs daily. Some of it is hysterical.

Micenation

Comment

amazing stuff. what kind of lens/camera do you use?

Comment

Amazing shots as always!
                  As soon as I get an amazing camera, I'm stalking you in the parks so I can see how you take awesome pictures!
                  But you may notice some crazy eyed chick following you with an R2D2 on her back! Lol :lol:
                  I :love: Donald Duck!

Comment

Awesome photos, they are excellent!! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Seriously though, that pirate needs to go scam on someone else! Amazing photos by the way

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Cool pictures. The Davy Jones ones were a trip!

Comment

Amazing shots! If you dont mind me asking, what kinds of lenses do you use?
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X