This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Character Questions

Hello everyone! I've been a long time MiceChat follower, but this is my first time actually joining. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could answer this question: When is Peter Pan and the Mad Hatter out for pictures and autographs? I'm never able to find them and I will be going to Disneyland Nov 22-23 and would like to know the times I'd be able to catch them; especially Peter. Thanks in advance!

Re: Character Questions

The Mad Hatter can be found on Main Street in the early morning (opening to around 11:20ish sometimes), in Fantasyland (by Matterhorn is your best bet...across from Storybook) from 12-2, at Coke Corner towards the end of Main Street (by Plaza Pavilion) at 2:30, and sometimes in Tomorrowland at 3:30.

Peter Pan is VERY difficult to find as he doesn't always feel like leaving Neverland. Your best bet is around Fantasyland and the Hub though.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

You could always check with the cast member working at the wait times board and ask if he knows when and where certain characters will be. They usually make a quick call and find out for you

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
        The Mad Hatter can be found on Main Street in the early morning (opening to around 11:20ish sometimes), in Fantasyland (by Matterhorn is your best bet...across from Storybook) from 12-2, at Coke Corner towards the end of Main Street (by Plaza Pavilion) at 2:30, and sometimes in Tomorrowland at 3:30.

Peter Pan is VERY difficult to find as he doesn't always feel like leaving Neverland. Your best bet is around Fantasyland and the Hub though.
        thanks!!! ya i heard peter is really hard to find. would you happen to have an estimate of the time you might catch him in fantasyland or the hub though?

Comment

Originally posted by mandypandy View Post
          You could always check with the cast member working at the wait times board and ask if he knows when and where certain characters will be. They usually make a quick call and find out for you
          that's a good idea. thanks!!

Comment

I have had times where that information was wrong so I don't entirelly trust it, but they can give you a basic guess. I do know that Alice and the Hatter and Peter Pan enjoy wandering. So they can say "He will be at the Matterhorn." and they'll be hanging out by the castle. The times, however, they are usually right.

Oh another thing. SOMETIMES Peter can be found in Drawn to the Magic in California Adventure. It's across from the Monster's Inc ride and it's a VERY cute show, even if he's not in it. Though he is just a fill in if Woody can't be there, so it's probably rather rare to find him there.
            Last edited by Dreamer20k; 11-16-2009, 11:09 PM.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by CelebrateYou View Post
              thanks!!! ya i heard peter is really hard to find. would you happen to have an estimate of the time you might catch him in fantasyland or the hub though?
              Can't help you with that one sorry. His set times always change when he's out. Really your best bet is to ask another character if they've seen him. They'd really be the ones who could tell you accurately.

Comment

Yeah Peter is a tricky character to fine and get the last time I saw him was on Halloween day and he was with the villians like Jafar and the Wicked Witch but he didn't stay there for long. You hear the game they play follwing the leader well that is what I did on Halloween day me and some other people follow him from where the villians where to Small World to Matterhorn to Alice's ride to the front of the castle to Tomorrowland. He didn't stop for one sec. Here is the lates pics from him.

Comment

Can't help you with that one sorry. His set times always change when he's out. Really your best bet is to ask another character if they've seen him. They'd really be the ones who could tell you accurately.
                  oh got it. well thanks anyways. you've been such a help with everything else perhaps you can also answer this, do they still do that one musical chairs show in coke corner? i believe thats where its at. i've heard both are usually there for that. if so, is it only on certain days?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                    Yeah Peter is a tricky character to fine and get the last time I saw him was on Halloween day and he was with the villians like Jafar and the Wicked Witch but he didn't stay there for long. You hear the game they play follwing the leader well that is what I did on Halloween day me and some other people follow him from where the villians where to Small World to Matterhorn to Alice's ride to the front of the castle to Tomorrowland. He didn't stop for one sec. Here is the lates pics from him.

hmm interesting. thanks for showing the pictures! i really want to be able to find him because it'll be my friends birthday and he's her favorite character

Comment

oh got it. well thanks anyways. you've been such a help with everything else perhaps you can also answer this, do they still do that one musical chairs show in coke corner? i believe thats where its at. i've heard both are usually there for that. if so, is it only on certain days?
                      Yep, that's where they are at 2:30. They always do it (Well, unless Hatter isn't there...sometimes Alice will do a meet and greet instead...but he's usually there) at Coke Corner.

Comment

Yep, that's where they are at 2:30. They always do it (Well, unless Hatter isn't there...sometimes Alice will do a meet and greet instead...but he's usually there) at Coke Corner.
                        perfect! thank you so very much for all your help

Comment

perfect! thank you so very much for all your help
                          Your welcome! If you have any more questions you can leave them on my profile and I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability. Seeing characters AAAAAALLLLLLLLL THE TIIIIIIIIIME gives me some knowledge on this topic.

Comment

I will be going to Disneyland Nov 22-23
                            it'll be my friends birthday and he's her favorite character
                            This is off topic, but it's going to be my birthday then too! I'll be there on November 23 for my birthday haha

Comment

You are most likely fine Peter Pan at 2:30 at Coke Corner for Musical Chairs. About half of the time, he usually appears to play.

Comment

This is off topic, but it's going to be my birthday then too! I'll be there on November 23 for my birthday haha
                                well happy birthday in almost exactly 6 days!
                                my birthday is on the 27th
                                so like four days after haha
                                Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                                You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                                Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Originally posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
                                  well happy birthday in almost exactly 6 days!
                                  my birthday is on the 27th
                                  so like four days after haha
                                  and happy birthday to you in 10 days!

Comment

I'm also going on the 22nd, so this information is helpful. Especially since me and my friend will be decked out in Peter and Hatter gear.
                                    blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
                                    - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
                                    disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
                                    - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
                                    - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
                                    - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X