This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Out for BEES

Ok, so Indy says "Watch Out for anything that slithers," but I'm going to change it up a little and say, "watch out for anything that BUZZES"

In like for the Autopia today, I got stung by a bee. I was with two little kids (my sisters) so I had to pull out my own stinger, which SUCKS. And it has swollen up like a baseball. Check it out.

LOOK AT MY ARM'S SHADOW ON THE WALL!! O_O

Seriously, and this is five hours later... SOOO watch out for bees.

Esp. Tomorrowland ones. They are like killer bee style. They're hardcore.

btw, if you haven't had a bee sting in at least five years, it's msot likely that you have FORGOTTEN how much they hurt. Oh man. I wasn't crying but it STINGS. You can feel the venom moving in your veins. It's a painful tingling. Augh God.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

Re: Watch Out for BEES

That happened to me at my friends, but a wasp... It hurt, but I thought it would hurt more.. Mix baking powder and water, and walla, get's rid of venom! Just rub it on bee sting..

2 days later my arms was all puffed up, and itchy.. It was huge! I was put on medicine, then they medicine made me feel sick... So I was away a week from school, now teachers are on strike!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Comment

OUCH!!!

I hope that it gets better real soon.

Thanks for the warning!

Comment

Thats it im bringing love sleeves when i visit, cus im allerchic hardcore to bees
        ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X