Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Watch Out for BEES

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Out for BEES

Ok, so Indy says "Watch Out for anything that slithers," but I'm going to change it up a little and say, "watch out for anything that BUZZES"

In like for the Autopia today, I got stung by a bee. I was with two little kids (my sisters) so I had to pull out my own stinger, which SUCKS. And it has swollen up like a baseball. Check it out.

LOOK AT MY ARM'S SHADOW ON THE WALL!! O_O

Seriously, and this is five hours later... SOOO watch out for bees.

Esp. Tomorrowland ones. They are like killer bee style. They're hardcore.

btw, if you haven't had a bee sting in at least five years, it's msot likely that you have FORGOTTEN how much they hurt. Oh man. I wasn't crying but it STINGS. You can feel the venom moving in your veins. It's a painful tingling. Augh God.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

Re: Watch Out for BEES

That happened to me at my friends, but a wasp... It hurt, but I thought it would hurt more.. Mix baking powder and water, and walla, get's rid of venom! Just rub it on bee sting..

2 days later my arms was all puffed up, and itchy.. It was huge! I was put on medicine, then they medicine made me feel sick... So I was away a week from school, now teachers are on strike!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Comment

OUCH!!!

I hope that it gets better real soon.

Thanks for the warning!

Comment

Thats it im bringing love sleeves when i visit, cus im allerchic hardcore to bees
        ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X