This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Main Street Christmas Photos - 11/18/09

Shot with a Canon Rebel XTi. That's a neg on the polarized filter, only filter I used here and there was the cross filter. All shot with the kit lens (have a few others, but I was traveling light that night. Casual shooting, you know...haha).

Comment

Absolutely fantastic photos. Sure wish you could be our personal photographer while there. Keep them coming, .... encore, encore!

Comment

Oooohhhhhh!!! Christmas time at the DLR. Your pics make me want to get over there and just roam around for awhile and take it all in. I wish I could get down there for the holiday this year. Oh, well
        Thanks for sharing your picutres with us.

Comment

For the mickey floral, how did you get so much rich color? Edited in Photoshop? If so, what did you edit? Was that pic an HDR? <3 the photos.
          Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

I shoot in raw format, so I do run it through photoshop...I'd say 'processed' more than 'edited,' but I suppose that's just splitting hairs ) For that particular image though I touched up the vibrance, white balance, and curves in the raw processor.

Comment

SO beautiful, Delirium, thank you! I'm missing the resorts this holiday season, too. But your pics are the next best thing. Well, that and some pumpkin fudge from Marceline's would do nicely.

Comment

Excellent pictures! New wallpaper for sure... God I can't wait to be back there next month. Any other trips planned soon for even more pix? lol

Comment

None planned at the moment, but I go several times a month, usually a spur-of-the-moment trip...if I shoot anything good I'll make sure to post it.

Comment

Thanks for those great shots, DT. I just found you on Flickr as well. I love your blue skies! Are you using Topaz with your photoshop? And I'm very jealous that you can have an empty Main Street at 8:30 PM. Usually I have to wait until 12:30 AM for that kind of a shot when I'm there.

Thanks for those great shots!

Comment

I'm not familiar with topaz?

Comment

Thanks for the info, I've been a long time Nikon user, but I had actually thought of going cannon this spring when I buy new equipment. RAW format is always the best, wasn't sure if you were using any filters, but yeah, sometimes a good photo is a good photo no matter what!
                        Yaye!

Comment

Absolutely AMAZING photos!!! How did you get the one of the floral from that angle?

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw that it was answered. Great shot from a moving monorail.

Comment

Originally posted by phi1215 View Post
                            RAW format is always the best!
                            Ain't that the truth, just wish I'd have realized that sooner ) (I've had my SLR for about 2 and a half years, been shooting raw for maybe a year and a half now? Maybe a little less...but in my defense, at least I never shot in full auto )

Thanks again everyone for the comments

Comment

Love those Main Street pics!!!

Comment

Beautiful! I think the shot of the tree at the end of Main Street is my favorite!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Awesome photos! My favorite is the panoramic :thumbup:

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Comment

Amazing pics !! (are you a pro ?)

Comment

awesome pictures!

off-topic, but how did you get the pictures to link back to your flickr account? I can't figure out how to do that D=

Comment

Originally posted by alanplm View Post
                                        (are you a pro ?)
                                        Nope, not a pro, just a hobby. Although I have had one of my Matterhorn pictures printed in a magazine in Switzerland (I think it was switzerland anyway. I'll see about posting that one here when I get off work)

Originally posted by ♥disney.princess♥ View Post
                                        off-topic, but how did you get the pictures to link back to your flickr account? I can't figure out how to do that D=
                                        What I do is I make the img tag as normal, and then wrap that tag with a URL tag linking back to the main picture page.

Comment

Pardon the double post, but here's the magazine photo/scans I mentioned:

And the original image used:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X