This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News ALL APs Get Discounts on Merchandise

Yep it is true!!!! I went to the park yesterday and All AP holders get a 10% discount for the holiday season. So until Jan 3rd, get to shopping.

I was so excited about that, i bought alot of stuff for my Christmas shopping and I am almost done. Woot Woot.

They must be hurting to offer that! But I will take it either way!

Happy Holidays everyone!
    Jennifer
    http://www.facebook.com/cadensmama
    Disneyland Cast Member - Class of 2006 - January 2006 - July 2006 Fanstasyland Stores Lead

Re: ALL APs Get Discounts on Merchandise

Can someone else verify this? No offense to the OP.

Comment

This IS absolutely true. I was there on the 15th and the cast member that I was buying from said if I could have waited until tomorrow (Nov 16th) I could have saved 20%. From Now until Jan 3, all lower tiered APs gets 10% and premium gets 20%. FACT.
      Link below:
      http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservic...ationdays.html
      sigpic

Comment

I believe annual passport holders also get a discount at certain restaraunts too. The Disneyland website usually has a list of all of them.
        sigpic
        Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

are there any limitations to the discount such as minimum spending?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanvalle View Post
            are there any limitations to the discount such as minimum spending?
            I bought my Boyfriend some grumpy Boxers (yes i know) and they were $20 and i got the discount of 10% (yes I know.. I have a cheaper pass).

Its was very cool. I wish I would have known last friday. I would have waited to buy some other stuff I bought!
            Last edited by Cadensmama07; 11-18-2009, 11:35 AM. Reason: spelling
            Jennifer
            Disneyland Cast Member - Class of 2006 - January 2006 - July 2006 Fanstasyland Stores Lead

Comment

cast members get 50%

Comment

Originally posted by salasavandy View Post
                cast members get 50%
                I know.. my BFF is a cast member and told me that all the big things that I wanted, tell him and he would by it for me.
                Jennifer

Comment

Originally posted by salasavandy View Post
                  cast members get 50%
                  Or they could go to the TDA store and get stuff marked down 85% or more.

Comment

We are going next week, so this is great news! On a side note, this is EXACTLY they type of thing Disney should be doing. For me personally, this will make me buy a few extra things. They sell more merchandise, and I get more stuff, without the extreme ripped off feeling! Good for Disney!
                    Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Originally posted by WestsideCM99 View Post

Kind of. At the Cast Shop (Company D), discounts are not combined, the cast members get their (20% or 35% at the time of purchase). If a cast member were to buy something that was $20, but was marked down 50% at Company D, a Cast Member would get 35% off from the $10.00 price and the item will now be $6.50.

If it was 85%, then the item would only cost $3.00.

Comment

They have to raise the revenue somehow...

Comment

It's probably the usual minimum purchase of $10 before tax, to get the discount.

Comment

:yea:

Comment

so who wants to get me some mickey ears? :lol:

i'm just kidding, just kidding
                              that's just me saying i don't have an AP
                              Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                              You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                              Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

It is true. I've been doing my best to tell every guest that I can see might have an AP. I've been so surprised at how many of you all didn't know. I figured they would have mailed something or sent an e-mail. So if you come to my register with a Birthday Fun Card and you forget to hand me your AP because it's not a Premium... don't worry, I'll be sure to remind you.
                                Nov. 16th thru Jan. 3rd all APs get the 10% merchandise discount. With Premium APs getting a 20% merchandise discount. As always, minimum purchase of $10 is required.
                                I hope that helps. See you all on Main Street.
                                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WestsideCM99 View Post
                                  True, but, since most people here aren't CMs, maybe we can talk about what the average Joe gets in discounts. (And, I've had CM friends and been to Company D, to get the awesome deals. It ruined me for life on paying full price at DL for ANYTHING!)

So, 10% for Deluxe and 20% for Premium? If so, I need to let my friend know who will be there in a couple of weeks!

Thanks OP for that information!

Comment

Awesome! I don't mind saving 20% so I'll definitely be heading out once or twice during the holiday season.

Comment

Its a very nice little perk for having the AP this year. But I still have my 20% off coupon I got for renewing my pass thats still good, so I think I'll try to use that instead!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

This is great news!! We end up buying stuff every time we go anyway, but knowing we get a little discount makes me ready to snatch up all the cute stuff that the kiddies have been wanting for Christmas... :thumbup:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X