This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DL Time Machine: 1976

Loved it! I can relate to so many of those memories! Thank you for taking us down memory lane!

Comment

Originally posted by my7dwarves View Post
      Does anyone have any pics to share from 1976?
      As I've said in other threads, if I knew then what I know now

In all my years there as CM or guest, I just never thought to take pictures.

And with no thought of an internet back then, I could have taken all kinds of backstage pictures...management might have thought me strange, but that would have been nothing new. And if I posted them now...well, at least they couldn't fire me!)
      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Broadway Guru View Post
        As a ragtime fan, I have to make one slight correction. "The Entertainer" was written by Scott Joplin, not Marvin Hamlisch.
        You are absolutely right. Hamlisch performed it for the soundtrack of the movie. Big slip on my part. Thanks for catching it!
        You were close, though: Hamlisch also arranged the motion picture score, in addition to performing the song.
        Now don't close your eyes, and don't try to hide...

Next trip to Disneyland: December 3-6, 2011. I can't wait!!!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, RadioBarry. When I read all these threads on MC, I feel like I've been a member here all my life.
          Now don't close your eyes, and don't try to hide...

Next trip to Disneyland: December 3-6, 2011. I can't wait!!!

Comment

Great memories!! I wish I had better pictures from back then, but what few pictures we took have already started to fade away...

But one of my personal favorite memories from that year is from the Mark Twain. It was the year before I got married, and my future hubby and I were on the Twain at night. We were on the upper deck, and the Twain stopped in the middle of the river for the fireworks. There we were, on the top deck watching the fireworks... magical and romantic!! Thats one of my most vivid and treasured memories from Disneyland from 1976!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X