Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland Holiday Tour - Worth It?

How is the Holiday Tour? I'm thinking of visiting in early December. With AAA discount it seems its about $52 each for 2 adults. Is it something worth doing? I've been to the parks several times in my life, but never around Christmas.

Also what are the pros and cons of Disneyland Hotel VS Paradise Pier? I loved the Grand California, but don't want to spend the extra $ for this trip.

Thanks!

Re: Disneyland Holiday Tour - Worth It?

The Holiday Tour is ABSOLUTELY worth doing! You won't have to wait in line for Haunted Mansion Holiday or it's a small world holiday, which are the two most popular attractions at the park this time of year. You get some fudge, a gingerbread cookie, and hot chocolate in a collectible mug... Plus, front row seating for the Christmas Fantasy Parade!

I really enjoyed learning stories of the holidays from around the world, and inside the park. It was a great way to celebrate Holiday Time with my friends and family

There I was somewhere West of Tomorrowland
    Flying through the stars just like
    Peter Pan
    I said...Dang this looks too good to be true...

It's a nice day when you wake up in
    Disneyland...
    -Five For Fighting, "Disneyland"

Comment

I thought the holiday tour was a lot of fun...not necessarily any new information if you're a die hard, but some fun tidbits, a chance to ride some holiday attractions, a cookie, coacoa, pin, and seating for the parade, as already mentioned, are what makes this a fun tour.

I wouldn't do it every year, but definitely something to try if you haven't done it already.
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I absolutely love the Holidaytime at Disneyland Tour!

You get to try some of the yummiest goods the resort has to offer this time of year, enjoy the Holiday-themed attractions with a minimal wait, learn fun facts about the Holiday season at Disneyland and around the world, and finally end with the best seating you can get for the Christmas Fantasy parade. Your toes are right along the parade route, it's awesome.

I definitely want to do it again.

Comment

Totally agree!!!
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I've heard only great things about this tour and will be on it this Saturday...can't wait. I'll take lots of pictures.
            Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
            Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

thanks CMhusband!
              this does sound like fun
              i wish i heard about it earlier
              Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
              You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
              Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Thanks,

I'll book it if we get over there next month.

Comment

does the socal annual pass get any kind of discount 4 this tour?

Comment

Originally posted by fantasnick View Post
                    does the socal annual pass get any kind of discount 4 this tour?
                    We did this tour last year and I think it was like 59 a person but I can't honestly remember it could be less and we have annual passes so we may have gotten a discount but anyway it is really worth it. You get a guided tour and he talks about Christmas traditions from around the world and you get to ride on haunted mansion holiday and small world holiday which if you take the tour definitely do it in the evening so you can see it with all the lights. You get to ride the train and you get a gigerbread man and hot cocoa in a collectible mug and a really neat holiday pin and you get preffered seating for the holiday parade. It was just awesome and we had a GREAT time. My kids are 6 and 7 and they loved it. If you have any other questions feel free to ask but to me it was very much worth it. Oh and we went on Dec 29th so right around Christmas and it was incredible!

Regards,

Comment

Our Holiday Time at Disneyland Tour is $64 per person...$51.20 with your annual pass

Comment

Here is a thread with pics and review from this weekend

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ix-review.html

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X