This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Screamin' helped PP attendance?

Looking at darkbeer's newest pictures Id say there are quite a bit more people over in paradise pier. But since I wasnt there I can't really say. has anyone thats been to the park the last 2 days seen a difference?

Re: Has Screamin' helped PP attendance?

well the park on saturday was quite busy. Lines to enter extended past the letters at times and they had several gates opened. Even the parade route at times was a bit too corwded and the tortilla tour had people waiting to go in. bugs life had some pretty full showings and california screamin seamed to had full train loads. this was all before the 2pm hour. Once the parade was about to start you could see loads of people evacuting Disneyland and creating long lines to enter DCA

Comment

Great News Baloo!

Comment

aww that makes me happy that people really enjoy Block party Bash. DCA needs that.

Comment

Yes it does

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
          ~

Comment

I think DCA needs a really good Califronian Attraction, one that would bring in the crowds like "The Huell Howser Experience" could be a movie or AA show that shows everyone some real California Gold like all the nooks of state with his camera man.
            Open the blast doors, open the blast doors!

Comment

I am glad to hear that the park is picking up, there is hope...
              :blush:

Comment

Seemed to quite a few people Sunday also, but Screamin' was only a five minute wait. TOT was at 30 minutes.
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by Baloo
                  well the park on saturday was quite busy. Lines to enter extended past the letters at times and they had several gates opened. Even the parade route at times was a bit too corwded and the tortilla tour had people waiting to go in. bugs life had some pretty full showings and california screamin seamed to had full train loads. this was all before the 2pm hour. Once the parade was about to start you could see loads of people evacuting Disneyland and creating long lines to enter DCA
                  I heard after Sun's crowds, they're considering an install on that Tortiall Tour FP machine... ;0

Comment

Originally posted by fastpassmountain
                    I heard after Sun's crowds, they're considering an install on that Tortiall Tour FP machine... ;0
                    good one...

Comment

Hmmm. Even if California Screamin' did help in the attendance, people would still complain.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X