This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News KTLA Morning News at the Disneyland Resort - 11/19

This morning, Thursday, November 19th, Allie MacKay is back at Disneyland.

They already visited Club 33, and are planning to visit Walt's Apartment later. Show last until 10 AM PST. Also, more than likely, there will be segments available at KTLA.com later in the day.

Alas, Mark Kriski tried to mention us, but called us "MouseChat".
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: KTLA Morning News at the Disneyland Resort - 11/19

What did Mark Kriski have to say about "MouseChat"?

Comment

Well, Allie MacKay called the Castle the "Princess" Castle in the 6 AM hours, and Mark pointed out that "MouseChat" will keep you on your toes and correct you if you get it wrong.

So Allie TRIED to correct herself around 7:15, but got it wrong again. She called it "Sleeping Beauty's Castle" and that is much closer, but still wrong.

The correct name is "Sleeping Beauty Castle".
      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
        So Allie TRIED to correct herself around 7:15, but got it wrong again. She called it "Sleeping Beauty's Castle" and that is much closer, but still wrong.

Oh, the Shame! She cannot be allowed to roam free! Call the president to revoke her Media Card IMMEDIATELY!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
          Well, Allie MacKay called the Castle the "Princess" Castle in the 6 AM hours, and Mark pointed out that "MouseChat" will keep you on your toes and correct you if you get it wrong.

It looks like Mark Kriski was absolutely right!

Comment

haha u nerds got owned!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyDishwasher View Post
              Oh, the Shame! She cannot be allowed to roam free! Call the president to revoke her Media Card IMMEDIATELY!

I agree. Not everybody is a super-nerd like all of us. So what. Technically she was right, it is a "Princess" castle.

Comment

I'd say "Sleeping Beauty's Castle" is pretty darn close. Technically she was only one word off since this time of the year they call it "Sleeping Beauty's Winter Castle."
                "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

man i use to looove the KTLA morning news
                  but then we switched from dish network to directv.

i remember one time they were previewing the ToT on the day it opened
                  i wanted to watch it so i ended up being 20 minutes late to school )
                  Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                  You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                  Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

lol, mousechat, hey at least we're getting recognized

Comment

No worries, Google autocorrects for MouseChat:

MouseChat - Google Search
                      -Monorail Man

Comment

There should be a poll...

Which would be the bigger gaff "Mousechat" or "MicePlanet"?

Aside from that I really don't have anything to add.
                        "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

KTLA has been doing several spots in the park this year. Here's Sam Rubin from about a month ago...

Comment

Damn! I wish I had known about this!

Someone, maybe MiceChat, should make some kind of smartphone app or email service you can sign up for, maybe pay a cheap amount for on a monthly or yearly basis, which will either email you or give you updates in the app daily about things like this. Like.. if any news shows are going to be broadcasting from the parks, if Discovery or something is going to be running their programs looking at the Disney Parks and Imagineering, if Disney channel is going to be running like old classic Disneyland tv shows or anything like that. Basically get one or a group of die hard Disney and Disneyland fans to just be constantly searching around and looking for updates on all these things, and compile them all into like an email or app with a calender with dates and times and alerts so that if anyone one of us die hard fans wants to, we'll know when to watch it, or DVR it.
                            Words any Disney fan and especially Disney employee should live by:

"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."
                            -Walt Disney

"Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
                            -Walt Disney

"I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
                            -Walt Disney

"We did it, Disneyland, in the knowledge that most of the people I talked to thought it would be a financial disaster - closed and forgotten within the first year."
                            -Walt Disney

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
                            -Walt Disney

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."
                            -Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
                              No worries, Google autocorrects for MouseChat:

MouseChat - Google Search
                              Hooray for google! I have to admit that I've always said "Sleeping Beauty's Castle". Oops!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X