This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Dining Reservations still available

So our trip is for Dec. 26th-Jan.4th. I called today thinking there would be no way we could still get a breakfast reservation anywhere. I was floored that we got in to the Plaza Inn on Dec. 27th! We usually spend the week between Christmas and New Years in WDW and have a VERY hard time getting dining/breakfast reservations no matter how early we begin! Is this the norm at Disneyland or do you think not as many people are traveling?

P.S. We also got dining reservations at Blue Bayou!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Re: Dining Reservations still available

I've never tried to get breakfast reservations but every once and a while I'll get reservations for dinner. I've never had any problems getting dinner reservation for any place when calling about two weeks before the date.

Comment

Im going to be there then! I counted down the days so that i could make them exactly at the time i was able to and luckily i was able to get all the times i wanted. Im used to having to make disney world reservations really early, and i had no idea if it was the same way with DL...

Comment

I have not had a problem making reservation. Just getting in without them.
        We have found out, if in doubt make reservations. In December went to goofys kitchen with out reservations waited 40 minuets to get in. Made reservations for breakfast in July and got right in. There were not that many people so we had a great time, and goofy asked my daughter to dance. it realy made her day (and it was not her birthday).
        I would always call long before leaving on the trip though why chance it.
        besides it cuts down on wait time.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X