Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Which parade has been your favorite?

I just saw an avatar picture that had the rhino from the Lion King parade years back and reminded me of how great that parade was. It had to be my all-time favorite parade. Ever.

How about you? Do you remember any parade that had stuck in your mind?
    sigpic
    Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Re: Which parade has been your favorite?

I miss the MSEP more than I miss some family members and I still have a PoD video on my iTunes I play every once in a while.

Comment

Nothing will ever top The Lion King parade...ever. It was amazing.
      Feed the Birds. It's not just a song, it's a way of life.

Comment

Add another tally mark for The Lion King. I'm not a parade guy, really, but I have a rather intense soft spot for that parade.

Comment

I'm with flan. There will never be another parade quite like the MSEP. Every time the lights on Main Street turned off and the music began the emotions would just all come up. I hope they move it back to where it belongs.
          Last edited by DsnyRnr; 11-20-2009, 02:04 PM.

Comment

<--My avatar is from PoD and not the Lion King parade if that's what the OP was referring to.

I have seen the Lion King parade on youtube and I enjoy it but I have no memory of it as a child as I would have been less than 6 years old when I saw it. I have more of a memory of MSEP and is the oldest parade I can remember, if only in pieces. If MSEP is returning to DL as rumored idk what I'd I do :yea::beg::thumbup::bow:

Somewhere in the attic I have one of the blue MSEP bulbs that were sold as souvenirs. I need to find it now.

Comment

For me it would be POD Parade of Dreams. It was one of the best parades I have ever seen it's better then MSEP to me. These are the parades I have seen.

MSEP
              Parade of the Stars
              Mickey's Magic Kingdom
              Princess Aurora's Royal Celebration
              Parade of Dreams
              Block Party Bash
              Pixar Play Parade
              A Christmas Fantasy Parde
              Celebration Parade
              To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

I only one I remember seeing was the POD. It always gets me in the heart everytime I watch it!

Comment

Originally posted by F!an View Post
                  <--My avatar is from PoD and not the Lion King parade if that's what the OP was referring to.

I have seen the Lion King parade on youtube and I enjoy it but I have no memory of it as a child as I would have been less than 6 years old when I saw it. I have more of a memory of MSEP and is the oldest parade I can remember, if only in pieces. If MSEP is returning to DL as rumored idk what I'd I do :yea::beg::thumbup::bow:

Somewhere in the attic I have one of the blue MSEP bulbs that were sold as souvenirs. I need to find it now.
                  Yes, it was your avatar! Looks just like the rhino they used in Lion King!

I have an orange MESP bulb here in my collection as well. It was a gift from a friend who moved away. I love it when people clean out their house!
                  sigpic
                  Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

I was like 5 when I saw the Lion King one so I don't remember that much. I do think, though that POD was amazing. It was a very nice parade.
                    DisneyTwins
                    Since May 2003

Comment

So is no one going to be brave and say Light Magic? It wasn't my favorite but it was enjoyable.

Comment

POD, most def'nitely.

(It's supposed to rhyme.)
                        ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

Comment

Originally posted by F!an View Post
                          So is no one going to be brave and say Light Magic? It wasn't my favorite but it was enjoyable.

I never saw that parade so I can't say anything on it. But from talk from people on here and other places nobody like it.
                          To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Parade of Dreams, without a second guess in my heart. I miss it everyday.

Comment

i thought PoD was a pretty good parade

but i'm with the lion king people
                              that was definitely my favorite
                              i may have been only 3 though when i saw it
                              but i got it on video
                              Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                              You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                              Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X