Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Pictures of favorite pass time!

Show one of your top favorite things to do or eat or anything else you can think of to do while at Disneyland.

I can't leave without one of these now. They're just too cute and delicious!

Shopping:
    1. www.disneystore.com
    2. "Disneyland Delivears" (800) 362-4533, [email protected]
    3. Convert Best Buy CC points into Disney Gift Cards
    4. Convert Disney CC points into Disneyland Tickets

Re: Pictures of favorite pass time!

http://www.coke-babies.com/writing/wdwsnacks/07.jpg

nomnomnom
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 11-21-2009, 02:03 PM. Reason: Hotlinked image, as yummy as it was...

Comment

No offense, but the word is "pastime".

They are so good!

Comment

When we were there for our anniversary a couple of weeks ago, the gal who checked us into the Villas sent up milk and cookies! The cookies that were like persimmon and tasted awesome. The milk was in two wine glasses on ice in an ice bucket! Wouldn't mind having those cookies again.
        sigpic
        Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Monte Cristo

Roger
          Going to Disneyland since 1955
          My first trip, I'm the short one.

Comment

Originally posted by Patricia_5119 View Post
            http://www.coke-babies.com/writing/wdwsnacks/07.jpg

nomnomnom
            This. I don't care how cold it is, I love the frozen bananas!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by GoofyontheHiSeas View Post
              Monte Cristo

*drools*

Comment

my cotton candy flavored Catch-A-Flave from California Adventure. i dont necessarily get it every single visit, but when the craving strikes, i make it a point to head over there and get one.

says something about our community.. when all our favorite pastimes have to do with food.. are we a bunch of fatties or what? haha
                -plagued

Comment

Originally posted by plagued View Post
                  my cotton candy flavored Catch-A-Flave from California Adventure. i dont necessarily get it every single visit, but when the craving strikes, i make it a point to head over there and get one.

says something about our community.. when all our favorite pastimes have to do with food.. are we a bunch of fatties or what? haha
                  Is the ice cream flavored like that? or is is just the blue part?
                  DisneyTwins
                  Since May 2003

Comment

i don't have a picture, but I HAVE to end my day with English Toffee at main street.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneytwins View Post
                      Is the ice cream flavored like that? or is is just the blue part?
                      the blue part is the flavor, so when you lick the ice cream, you get some of the flavoring 'mixed' in with it.

they have quite a few flavors to choose from

cotton candy is one of the more subtle flavors (although not visually). a lot of people love the chocolate flavor as it adds quite a chocolate taste, but doesnt make you feel like you're eating chocolate soft serve.. if that makes sense..
                      -plagued

Comment

The Coke Refreshment Corner is a favorite place to pass the time. The piano players are all phenomenally talented. There's almost always something going on, whether it's just the piano player, or the Dapper Dans, or Alice, the Mad Hatter and the White Rabbit clowning around or playing musical chairs. If you're hungry or thirsty, the food counter is just steps away. You can get a Mickey Mouse pretzel with cheese, a cream cheese-filled pretzel, a hot dog, chili in a bread bowl, hot cocoa, and of course Coke and other soft drinks. The only disadvantage is the constant parade of cast members going to and from their breaks just to the north, it's really odd to see Indiana Jones CMs walking in Main Street for example. But if you face south you don't see that. Always a fun place to sit, especially in the afternoons.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X