This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 11/19 Kost party at Disneyland!!! 9pm- 1am

I hope another radio station does this again soon... one can wish.... I see kiss is doing Magic Mountain on Wed.

Comment

i remember when i use to work up there at clear channel few years ago that was one event i look frwd to working during the holidays.

Comment

yeah that would be fun to work

Comment

I know it's early but i love listening to the christmas carols on Kost at night since the party.

Comment

I wish the picture of the train with all the charectors turn out a little bit better

Comment

Six Flags Magic Mountain and KIIS-FM, have teamed up for the seventh consecutive year to collect food for the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank just in time for the Thanksgiving holiday. On Wednesday, November 25, guests who bring a full bag of non-perishable food items, will receive a FREE park admission ticket, good for that day. All donated food will be given to the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank. Park hours for Wednesday, November 25 are 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Plus, KIIS-FM will be broadcasting live from the event from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.

The Los Angeles Regional Food Bank "Most Wanted" List (donations must be non-perishable food items):
              • Canned Goods: beef stew, ravioli, cannelloni, spaghetti, tuna, peanut butter, yams, chicken, beef, fruits, vegetables, soups, baby food
              • Packaged Items: hot cereal (grits, oatmeal, etc.), mashed potatoes, stuffing mix, powdered eggs, complete meals, pancake mixes, baby cereal, rice
              • Drinks: coffee, juices in non-breakable containers, supplemental drinks, baby formula, dry milk

Comment

I don't even live in CA and I was there 2 years ago. It was great! Hit every ride in 2 hours. My legs were hurting SO bad.
                Working in radio I get a kick out of seeing Jocks act like celebritys.
                DJ JARVICIOUS
                Salt Lake City, UT
                Electro | Hip-Hop | Top 40 | Funky
                www.Facebook.com/DJJarvicious
                www.SoundCloud.com/DJJarvicious
                Instagram / Twitter: @DJJARVICIOUS

Comment

Very cool experience, I cant imagine anything neater than being in the park during special hours, You are very lucky, Please more pictures

Comment

I wish I had more pic my flash doesn't work that well in the dark my fiancee might be buying me a new camera for x-mas. Alot of the pics turn out to dark. There was a cool holigram type thing of the kost logo on Matohorn.

Comment

Nice story, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by 10/6 View Post
                        I don't even live in CA and I was there 2 years ago. It was great! Hit every ride in 2 hours. My legs were hurting SO bad.
                        Working in radio I get a kick out of seeing Jocks act like celebritys.
                        haha yes i been working in radio and i still get a laugh out of how jocks sometimes think they are A list celebrity's and should be treated like one

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                          Nice story, thanks for sharing.
                          your welcome

Comment

Originally posted by HIPHOPDISNEY View Post
                            haha yes i been working in radio and i still get a laugh out of how jocks sometimes think they are A list celebrity's and should be treated like one
                            lol

Comment

Happy Thanks giving everyone

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X