Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How busy is it at Christmas?

My brother and his kids (6 and 4) are coming into town for Christmas and will be spending a few days at DLR (12/23 - 12/25). I was looking at taking my kids and spending 12/23 with them at the park. Since I only have a So Cal Select passport, I have never been there at Christmas. How busy can we expect it to be?

Since my brothers kids are small (and not rollercoaster fans) I was thinking we could get there are at the rope drop, hit some of Fantasyland and then move to IASW and Toontown. Then in the afternoon visit Pooh, HMH, POTC, Jungle Cruise and the Tiki Room. Then see the fireworks at night.

Would this be a feasible able plan or are the lines going to be too long?

Re: How busy is it at Christmas?

I'd be able to do this in half a day, so I think you're good for three days. Although Christmas day might be crow-ded.

Comment

I'd expect the same types of crowds as Christmas last year.

The massive surge in APs may or may not have an effect on crowds from the 24th of December - 2nd of January. All but Premium APs are blocked on those dates, and if you believe the conjecture on the boards, >90% of APs are the SoCal Select/SoCal or Deluxe. Tourist visits should be down, given the state of the economy and the higher cost of visiting and travelling to the resort. There are plenty of hotel rooms still available for Christmas week, although New Years Eve / Day is selling out quickly.

So... who knows. Lots of factors at play. See what happens over Thanksgiving weekend - that might be somewhat telling.

-B
      ** Oldschool A.D.D. Brigade **
      -- Keeper of the Main Street Corn Dogs -

Comment

Thanks. My brother is going for three days, but we were just looking that agenda for one day. With a bunch of young kids in tow and some first-timers, we don't want to rush things.

I'm not sure about Christmas day. We went to Legoland a few years ago on Christmas day and it was empty.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X