This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Exit plaques

I was at the park today and as I was entering the park I read the plaque which we all know reads, "Here you leave the world of today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy."

And then a thought struck me.

Why isn't there an exit plaque to reinforce the idea to guests leaving the park that what they had experienced was a fantasy world that only Disney can provide? Something along the lines of, "Here you leave the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy and re-enter the world of today. Please come again soon."

I think this would be a wonderful way as I said to reinforce in people's minds the escape that the park provides and to remind them what Disneyland is all about. Do you think it would be a good idea to put this plaque up? It could say this or something similar.

Re: Exit plaques

M-I-C.....See you real soon!

K-E-Y.....Why? Because we like you!

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
      M-I-C.....See you real soon!

K-E-Y.....Why? Because we like you!
      That'd be great if they put each letter on a different sign on the tram route back to the Mickey parking structure, and you'd pass them in sequence, Burma-Shave style.

M / I / C / See you real soon! / K / E / Y / Why? / Because we like you! / M / O / U / S / E

Comment

I think it should say...

"Upon passing through these gates, you re-enter the realm of reality, lack of imagination, and mandated health care reform. Good luck."
        -Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          I think it should say...

"Upon passing through these gates, you re-enter the realm of reality, lack of imagination, and mandated health care reform. Good luck."
          Now that's funny!
          Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Sorry, but I'm actually not convinced, DIP. =/ I think no matter how it was phrased, it would have a little bit of the feeling Bill was joking about. Personally, I'd rather not be reminded that I'm returning to the real world. The real world does a marvelous job of reminding me on its own, and I'd rather not face the end of a visit until it's truly and completely over.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X