Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11.22.09 - A Colorized Trip Report: "All of the reindeer loved him..." (lots of pics)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 11.22.09 - A Colorized Trip Report: "All of the reindeer loved him..." (lots of p

YOUR SHIRT! Ahhhh i want it! I love When Curiosity Met Insanity, and I reconized it right away. <3

Comment

Re: 11.22.09 - A Colorized Trip Report: &quot;All of the reindeer loved him...&quot; (lots of p

yay for ragtime robert

Comment

Re: 11.22.09 - A Colorized Trip Report: &quot;All of the reindeer loved him...&quot; (lots of p

Originally posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
        Awesome part 2! Loved itt Now I can't wait for my next trip!
        Thanks! When are you going?

Originally posted by Moonie View Post
        YOUR SHIRT! Ahhhh i want it! I love When Curiosity Met Insanity, and I reconized it right away. <3
        Yes, I'm glad you recognized it! I made it myself, so thanks, haha.
        I need to post a picture of the back of it...
        blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
        - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
        disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
        - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
        - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
        - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Comment

I'm love seeing people walk around with Yoda strapped to their back haha. Great photos!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Haha! LOL I love that grrr... I don't like you.
            So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

The Bibbidi Boppidi Boutique sign with the castle is a great picture! Thanks for the shout out, and this is a great TR.

Comment

Haha. Loved the pics and video of Alice and Hatter!
                sigpic
                Home away from Home.

Comment

yeahh musical chairs!!! i've never seen that hatter before lol..
                  and finally the shirt! it looks amazing, great job!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RedHandedJill View Post
                    I'm love seeing people walk around with Yoda strapped to their back haha. Great photos!
                    Haha, it never gets old! And thanks!

Originally posted by PerformerInWaiting View Post
                    Haha! LOL I love that grrr... I don't like you.
                    Yeah...Nemo is probably my least favorite ride ever. It made for a nice picture while in the Matterhorn line, but still.

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                    The Bibbidi Boppidi Boutique sign with the castle is a great picture! Thanks for the shout out, and this is a great TR.
                    Aww, thanks! I value your opinion. I thought it turned out pretty well too, considering what my camera can accomplish.

Originally posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
                    Haha. Loved the pics and video of Alice and Hatter!
                    Thanks!

Originally posted by beckix.o.x View Post
                    yeahh musical chairs!!! i've never seen that hatter before lol..
                    and finally the shirt! it looks amazing, great job!!
                    Nor had I, until then. He was a pretty good Hatter, in my opinion. Thanks! I will definitely post a picture of the back, too...all it says is "When Curiosity Met Insanity," but still.
                    blogtwitterdeviantart

some cool cats:
                    - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
                    disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
                    - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
                    - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
                    - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Comment

Awesome TR! =D

Comment

Here's a picture of the back, guys:
                        blogtwitterdeviantart

some cool cats:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X