Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Could Hear A Fav Ride's Audio Track In A Foreign Language, What Would It Be?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] If You Could Hear A Fav Ride's Audio Track In A Foreign Language, What Would It Be?

Pesonally, I would enjoy experiencing the Splash Mountain critters sing their songs and talk in French. That would strike me as cool and funny at the same time.

Also, it would be fun to here the Peter Pan Flight sountrack in Japanese. You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 11-23-2009, 11:48 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: If You Could Hear A Fav Ride's Audio Track In A Foreign Language, What Would It B

I'd like to hear the Matterhorn safety spiel in Spanish! Oh wait...

Hearing the entirety of Paul Frees' Haunted Mansion narration in a Hungarian/Transylvanian accent would be kind of cool...

Comment

Re: If You Could Hear A Fav Ride's Audio Track In A Foreign Language, What Would It B

I wouldn't mind hearing Small World in say.... tlhIngan Hol .
      (I suggest a quick Google for the translation).
      First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
      First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
      BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

Phantom Manor's in English.
        Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
        "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
        -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
        -August 2nd 2010

Comment

I wouldn't mind hearing the Tiki Room in Russian. )

Comment

Indiana Jones in Italiano ?

Comment

I wish I could hear HISTA in old english. Obselete and in bad need of upgrading.

Comment

Splash Mountain in japanese!

not a ride i like but i still would hear the song in the language
                My Art site
                http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFan28 View Post
                  Splash Mountain in japanese!

not a ride i like but i still would hear the song in the language
                  If you skip forwards to 2:40, the music starts there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsoqyW-kkdw]YouTube - Japan: Tokyo Disneyland: Splash Mountain[/ame]

Comment

warning: off topic!

me and brother discovered one time that there's a part of spiderman where he's trying to figure out how to get the spiderweb out of his hand, and that part in french is just HI-LARIOUS! well if you speak french well then i don't know how much funnier it would be, but if not then it's funny!
                    Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                    Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

That is so wierd to see it in a different language!

Kinda off topic, Kinda not... So how does that work? I noticed it kinda switched between both languages, is that common for Disney parks abroad? How do they break it up? Also, how common is english in Japan, would many people know what the english lyrics were saying?

Comment

Originally posted by ttrocc7007 View Post
                        I wouldn't mind hearing Small World in say.... tlhIngan Hol .
                        (I suggest a quick Google for the translation).
                        haha. that's really funny. sad that i really didn't need to Google that, though...

Comment

Turtle Talk in Japanese!

Are there Japanese surfers?

one hundred and one

Comment

A little off topic, but still on topic:

I would love to hear Walt Disney's Carousel Of Progress in Japanese(I can even see the song sung in it too! :lol

Timekeeper
                            sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
                            Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Jungle Cruise in Jamaican?

Carousel of Progress in Korean?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorD View Post
                                  So how does that work? I noticed it kinda switched between both languages, is that common for Disney parks abroad? How do they break it up? Also, how common is english in Japan, would many people know what the english lyrics were saying?
                                  I have been to Tokyo Disney, and it is interesting how they split it between Japanese and English. What I observed was that that the shows were pretty much completely in Japanese. A few of the the shows had little translator thing-a-ma-bobers that would display English subtitles; but only a few. The rides were mostly maybe a 5 to 1 ratio of Japanese and English. I thought that this was very smart. Because Japanese people could easily enjoy the ride, while Americans could still follow along. It seemed that all actual speech was in Japanese, while most song lyrics were in English. If you didn't speak English or Japanese then you would be completely screwed.

Weirdest attractions to hear in Japanese:
                                  Haunted Mansion Holiday - it's just weird.
                                  Splash Mountain - it's all Japanese, except the laughing place - very weird.
                                  Turtle Talk W/ Crush - It's just not right - he didn't say "Dude" once.

Comment

The Haunted Mansion in German.

Yep, that's scary.

Comment

It must be awfully weird to be in a place like Hong Kong while looking at and hearing Disney characters, songs, parades and attractions. Seems like a clash of cultures to me.

Comment

^ I can only imagine. That would freak me out.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X