This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Capt Hook's the week before Thanksgiving trip report

I got to the park at around 2pm and I was going to surprize Dan cause I didn't let him know I was coming. So when I got inside the park I when to Cola Coca corner cause I figure that is where he would be at for Musical Chairs when I got there I didn't see him I had figure that musical chairs was cancel so I when off to PFF. I really didn't want to see Tinkerbell or the other fairies today cause all I really wanted to see my second favorite Aurora. See my plans was this. Go see Aurora then see the Chrsitmas Fantasy Parade then go see the newest Princess Tiana. So I was on my way there but stop at Pixie Hollow just to see who was there. When I saw that it was Silvermist the one that I'm not to fund of and saw that the Tink that was out wasn't any the ones that I knew I when off to PFF. When I got there it was about 2:30 so I got in line and the line was big I had figure that I could see the 3 Princess and then hit for the parade. The line wasn't moving at all in fact it was about 30 min. I was in line and I had move like maybe 5 steps. When I saw that it was not moving I got out the line and found a spot for the Parade. It was about 3:26pm when I deside to call Dan to let him know I was at the park. I didn't get a call back from him so I figure that he didn't get my call. So the parade started and here is the photos I took from the parade.

From what I hear from a CM. Tigger,Pooh and Eeyor are the replacements of Aladdin,Jasmine and Genie from a crash that happen to there silde two years ago.

This pic is kind of funny. Drizella was sitting on some guesstlap and Lady Termine had to get her off the the guest.

Sorry this is a little blurry. They where chasing each other in front of me and I had to get this as fast as I can.

Out of the last 3 years send they put Ariel and Eric with the other Princess I finally got a good pic of Ariel from the Christmas Parade.

So after the parade was over I when right back in line to PFF and once again the line was very slow this was about 4pm and I really wanted to see Aurora to show her my Briar Rose Christmas shirt I had send last year. So after about 45 mins. in line I get a call from Dan asking me where I was and I told him. So when he came he saw me and said if I had been to Pixie Hollow I told him I when by it and saw that Silvermist and Tink was there and told him I wasn't going to see them. I was going to see Princess Tiana after PFF. But the time was getting late and I figure I wouldn't see her so Dan said I be at Pixie Hollow and wait in line I told him I be there. So after 15 mins send Dan came I finally made my way in. Aurora was there but not the Aurora I really wanted to see it was my 4th favorite Aurora. She saw my shirt and said you have a Christmas shirt of me but it's not Christmas yet it's Thanksgiving. I said I know but I don't have a Thanksgiving one. She said well I like to see one that has Turkey and Pumpkin Pie on it.

I said to her I will try and see if I can fine one. After seening her I when to the next one which was Mulan but before I got up to her Belle came in and change places with Mulan so I didn't get her but it was nice to this Belle I haven't seen her send 2005. She said it has been sush a long time send I have seen you.

So after seening Belle came Ariel one of my newest Princess that remembers me. I had may some Christmas cards to give to some of the characters at Disneyland. When I saw that it was my favorite Ariel I when in my fanty pack and got out her Christmas card. As I was next in line my mom call me and Ariel was looking at me at the same time asking me who I was talking to. I told her it was my mom. I told my mom that I was about to see Ariel and Ariel as me to let her talk to my mom. So I handed my phone to Ariel and Ariel said to my mom. Hi! mom how are you. It was so neet to have Ariel talk to my mom. So after she talk to her and I got off the phone I told Ariel I got you a early Christmas card cause I'm not to sure when I be back at the park for next month. Ariel was so speechless she couldn't bearly talk. She said that nobody has ever done this for me. She said thank you very much. When the Photopass guy was fixing his camera I told her that she is my favorite Ariel out of all the Ariel's that I have met. She said that means alot to me thank you so much. So we took some photos.

You can see in her hand the card I gave her.

After a few from photopass she ask me what I want for Christmas. I told her well uselly on Christmas day I always get a Christmas hug from you. She said well sends your here I give you one now. Just before I left I ask her if I can get one more photo with me bowing and her crusey and she said yes you can.

So after was done with her I said my goodbye and she said the same and she said you really made my day Jeffrey I thank you so much. So as I leaved Dan call and was wondering where I was. I told him I was on the way. So after a few mins of walking to Pixie Hollow I got there and it was pitch black out but I did fine Dan and we got in and it was my 2nd favorite Fawn "Giggle" I also had a Christmas card for her. When it was our turn in she said to both me and Dan hi guys how are you we both said good. After Dan got his photo with her it was my turn. I said to her I got something for you. She said you do I said yeah I have a Christmas card for you she said this is Thanksgiving I said I know I'm doing it early just incase I don't see you next month. So she said she will look at it later. She ask me what I have been up to I said I just got finish see my love by pointing at my shirt she said Uh Aurora. I told her that I'm in the middle of making a new shirt with you on it. She said let me guess dose it have me in my winter outfit. I said yeah it dose it also has Silvermist on it. She said oh Silvermist is my best friend then she change it really fast and said well I like all of them.

I told her that she and Silvermist are my favorite out of all of them but we will not tell Tink that. She just laugh at me.
    This pic was taken when I told her that we will not tell Tink.

It was taken with my Photopass friend that did this. He is always doing my photos when I see him. But he did take another photo of both of us.

So after the 3rd pic I told Fawn that on the card it saids Giggles because I just love the way you laugh. She laugh when I said that and said to me why thank you. Send I was the last one in Fawn was going for the night I told her goodnight and she said the same thing to me. So then it was Tink's turn when I got to her she said hi guys and how are you doing Jeffrey. I said pretty good. I also had a card for her. The photopass girl said something which I forget right now but I said something like where bestfriends so that's why I 'm giving her this Christmas card.

So after Tink I also told her goodnight and she did to and wave bye to me and Dan. So then after we left I told him what when on with Ariel and show him the photo of her he got a little mad cause the Ariel I got was also one of his favorites and he wanted to see if he cane get her so we when back to PFF. When we got there it was Mulan,Cinderella and Aurora. So Dan was first and he did some poses with Mulan he had to do about 3 of them cause the other two didn't turn out right but when it came my turn she ask me if I wanted to do the same pose. I was like well. She said you must be chicken so I had to do the same pose as Dan.

Next came up Cinderella who I met on Holloween night and she remember from my shirts. She ask me how my day was I told her it was good.

So after the photo and saying goodbye Aurora was next again. She said to me your back again and here I though that wild you where in line like Dan said you where that you would have my Thanksgiving shirt on. I said welll? She said I want to see on it Pumpkin Pie and a Latta. I told her what is a latta and she said it's like coffee. I told her that I don't drink coffee. She said well your seem so wild all the time when I see you. I just smile at her.

After this photo my battery had died so I had to change my battery. I said buy to Aurora and Dan had to go something came up and he had to go so after he leave I when to have dinner and I got this new viedo I took of Pixie Hollow light show.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY9VkUPKRlw]YouTube - Fall Pixie Hollow light 2.MOV[/ame]

So after getting the video I when to pick up one more photo with Ariel for Christmas.

So I hope you all like my Thanksgiving photos.

Re: Capt Hook's the week before Thanksgiving trip report

You just made my Thanksgiving Capt!!! Awesome report!

We'll be there this week. Maybe we'll see you there???

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Comment

I wish I will be but I will not be there I be at Work have to work on Black Friday and Sat.

Comment

It was I that surprised you, ah ha!! You got my favorite Ariel, I am jealous!! I dodn't get to see her on Saturday and was surprised that she was ther yesterday. At least I got to say, "Hello!"

Comment

I love your trip reports and your pictures!
          Disneyland Visits : 1986,2007,2008,Feb 2009, Dec 2009, April 2010
          Next Visit : Aug 2010

Comment

Thank you for sharing! Fawn is adorable.

sigpic

Comment

Capt..your are such a ladies man! Glad you had a special time! :-)

Comment

bumping this up for people that haven't seen this.

Comment

Love the parade pics Captain! Nice work as always!
                  sigpic
                  Home away from Home.

Comment

Wow! Some of your best pictures ever, Capt. Here I am 400 miles away and missing Disneyland and you made me feel like I was in the front row watching the parade! Thanks so much for posting them. You made my afternoon!

Have a Happy, Happy Thanksgiving! (And don't work too hard.)

Comment

Great trip report! I have yet to visit Princess Fantasy Faire and Pixie Hollow, but it looks really nice from your pictures! The parade pictures were awesome, too!

Comment

I'm LOVING the parade pictures. Fantastic job.

Comment

Sweet report, Capt!

Comment

Awesome pictures as always, Captain!
                            MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
                            (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Thank you everyone.

Comment

aw, great pictures! What a pretty Fawn!!!

Comment

Great pics as always Captain!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X