This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegetarian dishes at Disneyland?

Does anyone have some good suggestions for vegetarian dishes to be found in the park? I know from experience that they're hard to find, but has anyone found some tasty gems here and there? Hoping someone has tracked some down so I don't have to.
    My finger points.

Originally posted by Bass Shakers
    Does anyone have some good suggestions for vegetarian dishes to be found in the park? I know from experience that they're hard to find, but has anyone found some tasty gems here and there? Hoping someone has tracked some down so I don't have to.
    NOS- Vegetarian Gumbo in a bread bowl YUMM

Or Churros are Vegetarian
    Last edited by Retlaw Yensid; 02-24-2005, 09:06 PM.
    "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

The planters in Tomorrowland are designed to be full of great alternatives for vegetarians, everything they planted is free an edible.
      "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

And also fertilized with cow dung. tryed a pepper out of a dare .. not so great .. tasted like the fertile land it was raised on.
        Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

Comment

are you kidding me?
          Originally posted by drunkmom
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
            The planters in Tomorrowland are designed to be full of great alternatives for vegetarians, everything they planted is free an edible.
            WHAT?...I remember the press releases on this latest version of TL and they did make mention of some of the planter areas being landscaped with vegetables and other edible plants. I don't recall any statement that they were to be eaten by guests.
            "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

I think they're dissing on vegitarians :P that's very unhelpful

anywho I am also a vegitarian (tis were my superpowerz come from )

there is this site that lists vegitarian locations in Disneyland

http://www.geocities.com/vegetariandisney/

It seems to be missing that you can order a burger at the hungry bear with vegitarian meat in it if you want (kinda bland though if you ask me, basicaly the stuff Mcdonalds put on it's menu after the Mad Cow scare)

I remeber getting pasta in New Orleans many years ago but I guess it's not there anymore o_o
              "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

Salads at the Pizza Port in TL, great tasting, and lots of food!
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Here's my favorites.....

MAIN STREET: Vegetarian sandwiches at Carnation Cafe or Blue Ribbon Bakery

ADVENTURELAND: Vegetable skewers at Bengal Barbeque

NEW ORLEANS SQUARE: Portabello mushrooms with mashed potatoes and black-eyed peas at Blue Bayou (yummy yum!)

FRONTIERLAND: Rancho del Zocalo will customize for you, salads, tacos, etc.

FANTASYLAND: Salad and pizza at Village Haus

TOMORROWLAND: Salad, pasta, and pizza at Red Rockets Pizza Port (better choice over Village Haus)
                  I think someone has left the shower running ...
                  --Tiki Bird Jose

Comment

Don't forget popcorn, churros, pretzels, ice cream, drinks, chips etc. found all over the park! LOL!
                    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Thank you all very much! Great link and great suggestions. My trips to DLR will be much more enjoyable henceforth. :bow:
                      My finger points.

Comment

blue bayou: the carmelized pecan salad with red pepper dressing best darned salad I have ever had!

Comment

I second the pecan-containing salad at BB and the vegetarian gumbo in a bread bowl. That gumbo has sustained me for many a trip.

Comment

I know this isn't in DL or DCA, but there is a wonderful Blue Cheese, apple and walnut salad at ESPN zone that can sustain 2 people. MMM MMM MMMM
                            She walks in beauty, like the night
                            Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
                            And all that's best of dark and bright
                            Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by Tigertail777
                              blue bayou: the carmelized pecan salad with red pepper dressing best darned salad I have ever had!
                              OMG that is such a delish salad!!! I love it!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X