This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic Picture Folders - No Frames

All the ride photos I've gotten from Disneyland/WDW in the past have been in cute,ride specific picture frames. I was dismayed at the new generic folder that appeared during our trip in early October. How long has this been going on? Is it a remnant of the Pressler/Harris days? If so, I'd really like to see the other frames brought back! They may cost a few cents more but they add a lot to my enjoyment of the pictures. It's funny but that little plus makes them That much better. My new plain framed pictures just aren't the same.
    Knott's still does ride specific photo frames and their pictures were about the same price grumble mutter....

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Re: Generic Picture Folders - No Frames

Is it because they're 50th Anniversary style?
    I want my cake back!
    sigpic

Comment

they've been in those folders since at least christmas at least. i don't usually buy the photos, but i did last december before they switched to the 50th folders. i agree...they're lame. especially since they aren't size specific, so even a 5x7 goes into a large folder.
      <o>

Comment

What does it really matter, the cheap frame would not be something you would display anyway. I always buy the picture, with the idea of heading to Target and for around $5.00 get a decent looking frame.
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

What I find more upsetting than the folder are the lame graphics they litter the photo with... I don't want any bad photoshop borders or cartoon versions of Splash Mountain or Space Mountain on my photos!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X