This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Christmastime

Question about Christmas time actually end? I know it says January 3rd, but does that mean the last day we'll see everything Christmasy on the 2nd or on the third and they'll take down the decorations on the 4th and so on? Because I think I'm coming on the 2nd and I want to see all the Christmas stuff...
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Re: Christmastime

You will be ok on the 2nd...Decorations will starting coming down on that Monday.

Comment

So will the castle show, the fireworks, the parade, and the holiday themed rides not be available to see/ride on the 3rd? or is that the final day to see that stuff?
      *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

All the walls will go up on the 2nd after the park close and the 3ed shift CM take over.

Toy Story Mania construction:
        Older photo
        New Photo

Member of
        MiceChat WDW Trip
        Next trip
        2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Originally posted by akfandisney View Post
          All the walls will go up on the 2nd after the park close and the 3ed shift CM take over.
          Alright, so I'll only have the 2nd to see everything than. My friend planned it to come the day after new years because she wants to stay home between christmas and new years...she's coming home from college for winter break. but i dont want to be there for a half day of christmastime and then like 2 days of walls everywhere...grrrr
          *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

On Jan 3, you should be able to see everything. Jan 4th, stuff will be coming down. Probably no tree. The hours will scale back, no fireworks, no parade, and probably no HMH.
            If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X