This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video CM Proposal

I came across this on youtube, and although it's from 2006, it's so sweet! I've never seen a video of a CM getting proposed to.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XektBK-iM-8]YouTube - Haunted Mansion Proposal at Disneyland[/ame]

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Re: CM Proposal

I LOVE this video.

Comment

How cute! At first, I was pretty shocked that they allowed them to do this onstage. But, the guy who proposed looked like a manager, so that's probably why!
      <o>

Comment

It's really bad show, but it is sweet.

Comment

That is the sweetest thing!

Comment

Awwww thats soooo sweet! It's even better that a lot of CMs were involved too! And I don't think it's bad show at all! I think it just adds to the magic!

Comment

That was soo cool! I wish I were one of those guests who was fortunate enough to be a part of that!

Comment

That's so awesome. Best video from Disneyland in a loooooong time.

Micenation

Comment

One of those times where everyone really needs to say "Forget about show, this is adorable."

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Interesting that even the princesses and princes don't kiss on stage. Maybe in the movies, but not on stage in the park.

Nice little idea, but I'm surprised they allowed it too.

Comment

:gladsad: That was so romantic, it almost made me cry. I'm such a big softy. :blush:
                      Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

Comment

Originally posted by CASurfer65 View Post
                        Interesting that even the princesses and princes don't kiss on stage. Maybe in the movies, but not on stage in the park.

Nice little idea, but I'm surprised they allowed it too.
                        That might have to do with the fact that the princes and princesses probably aren't actually romantically involved in real life.
                        Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

Comment

Very nice. Although I do know of two CMs who were once reprimanded for giving each other a small kiss in an area that was visible to guests. I'm surprised this was allowed.

Comment

I don't think it was 'bad show'. It included guests in the magic. I would have loved to have seen it in person. It's really creative and cute and rare. Definitely a fun memory for all involved.

Perhaps my brain is scrambled from recently becoming enaged, but right now, I just can't get enough of weddings, proposals and everything mushy.

Thanks for sharing, Jill!
                            For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
                            http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Comment

Dude that's awesome! It's so cool to see something like this happen in the park.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                                It's really bad show, but it is sweet.
                                Cast members are people to, and in that moment, maybe keeping the show did not mean as much at that time.

Comment

Awww. that's really nice! I think I got a little emotional...If I stop by to visit my wife at the park, she won't even let me hug her...cuz it's not good show! Thats really cute!!!
                                  Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                                  Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

:gladsad:

I'm all verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves. Thanks for that great video!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X