Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] If You Could Change One Ride...

If you could chane one ride at disneyland or DCA, what would it be and how would you change it? For example, for me I would either change:

1.Pirates- make it so the pirates are dead at the end of the ride instead of the beginning

2.Winne the Pooh- Make it so it is like "Pooh's Honey Hunt" for TDL

3. Grizzly River Run - Give it animatronics and a storyline. Also, instead of rafts I would use boats.

Re: If You Could Change One Ride...

Haunted Mansion. I'd change it so that it would be more darker and you wouldn't be able to see the ceiling or lights in the Graveyard scene! Such an illusion ruiner!

Comment

I think that you can only see the roof of haunted mansion during HMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey Jr View Post
        I think that you can only see the roof of haunted mansion during HMH.
        believe me, i saw it pretty good when I went in April.

Comment

ok, in that case I agree, it should be made darker. I never remember being able to see the roof, but the only thing I don't like about HMH is that it feels more like Its a small world in that scene. :P

Comment

I would change the sound track to small world --- just kidding

At the moment I can't really think of anything I would change on a particular ride, but I would bull doze Toon Town (except for Cartoon Spin).

Comment

I would make Peter Pan longer!
              sigpic
              Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Comment

I don't know if this counts but it's an eyesore none the less...

Take the People Mover track, clean it up and put something on it

Aladdin's Oasis - Remove it completely and put back the Tahitian Terrace!

Fort Wilderness - Complete the construction of the fort and open it up to the public again!

Princess Fantasy Fair - Remove it and use the theater for what it was made for... a show!

Just my two cents
                  Oh what the future will hold...

Comment

^^haha... great picture

Comment

Originally posted by Casey Jr View Post
                      ok, in that case I agree, it should be made darker. I never remember being able to see the roof, but the only thing I don't like about HMH is that it feels more like Its a small world in that scene. :P
                      I hear ya there lol.

Comment

The Haunted Mansion - I would change the attic back to how it used to be with the old bride instead of the (not so new) lame bride. I want the old 'I Do!' pop-ups back and the sound of the heartbeat in there as well. The old bride was awesome and actually spooky and slightly disturbing standing there in silence. Now we have the lame projection with the even lamer script they wrote up for her.
                        Beware the Jabberwock, my son!

Comment

Somebody did this simulation of how the attic pop-up ghouls looked in the original version of the attic. The sound is not quite the same, though, as I recall the sound was a combination of several voices all at once rather than one voice at a time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBMKaWxwXmc"]YouTube - Haunted Mansion Blast-up Ghost (in 3D)[/ame]

Comment

I'd add a new "host", Barry the Kiwi, to Enchanted Tiki Room.

The little guy would roost above the guests and make the safety announcements(No smoking,Remind seated etc.) replacing the job a CM has been doing since the attraction opened.I can easily see Barry being voiced by Frank Caliendo.

Automated ceiling sprinklers installed by the attraction's exterior walls would give the illusion of raining in the Tiki Room. This system would be most effective in the storm scene.
                            Don't think of a gun as a weapon.
                            Think of it as a third arm that magically
                            shoots bullets!

Comment

Not too big of a change or anything, but make Jungle Cruise more lit up at night.

And maybe in DCA, Mike and Sully to the Rescue could be like Tokyo with Hide and go Boo! It looks cool.

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickeyBook View Post
                                I would make Peter Pan longer!
                                Yes!

Originally posted by dmtnt55 View Post
                                And maybe in DCA, Mike and Sully to the Rescue could be like Tokyo with Hide and go Boo! It looks cool.
                                Ride and Go Seek.

Comment

Restore POTC to how it was before the movies when it actually told its own story and now is just a dark ride for the movie franchise. Don't get me wrong, i love the movies but the ride was its own original thing and the movie just used the name and not really the story of the ride so why did they have to change it? The worst part is that kids now think that the ride was built because of the movie and not the other way around.
                                  Goonies Never Say Die

Comment

PEOPLEMOVER!!

And somehow increase capacity (without losing show) of Peter Pan.

And bring back single rider for TSMM!

Comment

The Older Generation beats the Newer Generation 10 times over!

The thread means only one attraction!

Return Pirates of the Caribbean to it's original state, but with those updated effects and lightning. Remove the movie props and the characters in it. For those um..morons says that POTC came out after the movie should be dunk in the well like the mayor! It's the other way around, newbies!

Jungle Cruise more lit up? Shouldn't a jungle be dark and creepy at night?

The Haunted Mansion: restore the original attic without the new Constance Bride and sidestory. Thank you.

Walt Disney's Original Magic Kingdom!
                                      Save
                                      Sav

Comment

snow white to be kissed at the end of the ride instead of the witch falling to her death and thats it...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X