This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Super Space Mountain

I new concept I came up with for an updated version of the DL Space Mountain which would include new lighting, effects, and music: Super Space Mountain, an electrifying journey through the far out reaches of outer space.

Here is a test video for the music I made, synthesising DL space mountain music with the main street electrical parade. I just overlapped the to and recorded it with my webcam, but I hope to learn to use garage band to make a cleaner version of the ride music. I know currently, some parts of the end of the roller coaster part seem a little off.

CLICK HERE

Turn the music on really high and close your eyes, while staring into a blinking bright light and it will feel just like the real ride. ;D

Re: Super Space Mountain

Not a fan at all. I don't get the point.

Comment

haha... it was original an idea for a radically different space mountain, for a "new" tomorroland I designed for another park, whose center piece would have included a giant Super Space Mountain, similar in size to the Magic Kingdom with towering electrical spires and blinking lights around it, set in metallic, silver rocks as if it had just landed on earth... I can go into greater detail with concept art if you'd like, I just want you to understand my idea, I don't think the video presents it well enough, it's just to give you an idea of how the music would come together, obviously it wouldn't actually use the MS electrical parade music. ;D I'll try to use garage band to make it cleaner and fine tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey Jr View Post
        haha... it was original an idea for a radically different space mountain, for a "new" tomorroland I designed for another park, whose center piece would have included a giant Super Space Mountain, similar in size to the Magic Kingdom with towering electrical spires and blinking lights around it, set in metallic, silver rocks as if it had just landed on earth... I can go into greater detail with concept art if you'd like, I just want you to understand my idea, I don't think the video presents it well enough, it's just to give you an idea of how the music would come together, obviously it wouldn't actually use the MS electrical parade music. ;D I'll try to use garage band to make it cleaner and fine tuned.
        I am so confused.

Comment

Uhhh.. haha

Comment

hey, it's in the fun section for a reason! hahaha..=0 How about I make a new thread explaining everything... I guess it is very confusing..

Comment

Haha, well I wont knock it because I dont know all of what you have pictured. People assuming things about my ideas has often lead them to think it is a less than steller idea.

However, I really love the current music. I have a very strong attachment to it.

Comment

Uh, what? I don't get it at all. The video is interesting.. but it confused the heck out of me.

Comment

thank you Trevor. I agree with you on the music, so I think that instead of being a overlay for the DL space Mountain, the whole "Super Space Mountain" idea could be used for a new Magic Kingdom theme park. I typed out a entire ride thru of the ride, and am wondering if there is a section for just arm chair imagineering in general. anyways here is a walk through with a quick picture a drew. ;D

Super Space Mountain

(I know not the best drawing, but just giving an overview and quick impression of the ride. as you can see, the mountain is basically a larger version of the hong kong version which sits atop jagged rocks. The que mostly takes place on a slow moving moving sidewalk which stretches over a lunar landscape with the autopia. the que then switches back and forth in a que similar to the new Disney World space mountain. I worked out the capacity so that the moving sidewalk would work as the que. btw- this tomorrowland will have a tomorrowland transit authority which runs through super space mountain.

Once again, this is not for disneyland, but I am not sure where to post it. i'm nor really sure if the mods could move it to a more suitable place

Comment

We keep asking for a seperate section but apperently there is no interest. Nobody turns out for the votes. Maybe anyone interested should message me and then I can get the real number of those interested.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X