Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Kid Gets hug from Tigger during Christmas Parade & gets high five from Mom

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4Qhp7N5Agw]YouTube - KID RUNS UP TO TIGGER IN THE CHRISTMAS PARADE TO GET A HUG & RECIEVES A HIGH FIVE FROM MOM[/ame]
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/HV10N90?feature=mhum

Re: Kid Gets hug from Tigger during Christmas Parade & gets high five from Mom

Awwwww. I love how you can see the man that takes him away smile. Even he can't resist the cuteness. <3

Comment

Re: Kid Gets hug from Tigger during Christmas Parade &amp; gets high five from Mom

I know some are saying....not a good thing, but on the cuteness meter that goes off the scale! Tigger even looked happy!
      "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
      --- Walt Disney

:yea: Member of MiceChat Gold!

:thumbup: Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
      Nightmare Before Christmas

:captain: Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

sigpic

Comment

Re: Kid Gets hug from Tigger during Christmas Parade &amp; gets high five from Mom

That was cute
        Not anxious to die Sir, just anxious to matter.
        http://www.youtube.com/user/jediz28

Comment

That was VERY cute, but that was dangerous for the kid to do that. If I was his mom he'd get a strict talking to when we got home.

Comment

Score! A hug from Tigger in the parade, I think he might be the first ! =P

So Cute!
            Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
            "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
            -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
            -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Nice video!
              Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Way to encourage your kid to get hurt and break the rules lol
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                  That was VERY cute, but that was dangerous for the kid to do that. If I was his mom he'd get a strict talking to when we got home.
                  Yes, that was very dangerous.... I wonder if the mother let's her kid play in traffic also?
                  Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

The parade looked like it was stopped... Probably a performer was having a costume malfunction.

Comment

Haha nice. I can just imagine the mom... "Atta boy! We're going to be Youtube-famous!"

Comment

Dumb question, I know, but do the performers riding those sleds control when they stop and go? Or is there a technician who does that?

That clip totally made my day. Adorable.

Comment

Um, I thought costumes are only allowed on Halloween, so what's the kid doing dressed-up as Tigger? Clearly the guy with the clipboard is working for Homeland Security.

Was it just me or did it look like Pooh rear-ended Tigger's cart at the end of the video?

Comment

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
                            Um, I thought costumes are only allowed on Halloween, so what's the kid doing dressed-up as Tigger? Clearly the guy with the clipboard is working for Homeland Security.

Was it just me or did it look like Pooh rear-ended Tigger's cart at the end of the video?
                            Kids under 9 are allowed to dress up every day at the park... have you ever BEEN to Disneyland? Lol, I kid, i see where you might be confused.

Comment

Cute ... maybe ... just this side of Boy Gets Run Over By Disneyland Parade Float - Parents Sue -
                              Definitely

Comment

Probably the same mom who shows up to a parade right before it starts then shoves her kid in front of everyone who has been waiting an hour or more.

Comment

It's cute, but that was really dumb, he could have gotten run over, and by the looks of it, that mom looks like she'd be more than willing to sue, even if it was her idea to make her kid get the hug.

Comment

How adorable!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X