X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1313Imagination
    replied
    Re: Kid Gets hug from Tigger during Christmas Parade & gets high five from Mom

How adorable!

Leave a comment:

• FI183
    replied

It's cute, but that was really dumb, he could have gotten run over, and by the looks of it, that mom looks like she'd be more than willing to sue, even if it was her idea to make her kid get the hug.

Leave a comment:

• RPDigger
    replied

Probably the same mom who shows up to a parade right before it starts then shoves her kid in front of everyone who has been waiting an hour or more.

Leave a comment:

• chadb14
    replied

Cute ... maybe ... just this side of Boy Gets Run Over By Disneyland Parade Float - Parents Sue -
    Definitely

Leave a comment:

• Moonie
    replied

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
    Um, I thought costumes are only allowed on Halloween, so what's the kid doing dressed-up as Tigger? Clearly the guy with the clipboard is working for Homeland Security.

Was it just me or did it look like Pooh rear-ended Tigger's cart at the end of the video?
    Kids under 9 are allowed to dress up every day at the park... have you ever BEEN to Disneyland? Lol, I kid, i see where you might be confused.

Leave a comment:

• Barbossa
    replied

Um, I thought costumes are only allowed on Halloween, so what's the kid doing dressed-up as Tigger? Clearly the guy with the clipboard is working for Homeland Security.

Was it just me or did it look like Pooh rear-ended Tigger's cart at the end of the video?

Leave a comment:

• Row2k
    replied

Dumb question, I know, but do the performers riding those sleds control when they stop and go? Or is there a technician who does that?

That clip totally made my day. Adorable.

Leave a comment:

• JungleCruiseFan
    replied

Haha nice. I can just imagine the mom... "Atta boy! We're going to be Youtube-famous!"

Leave a comment:

• Kritter
    replied

The parade looked like it was stopped... Probably a performer was having a costume malfunction.

Leave a comment:

• ni_teach
    replied

Originally posted by aimster View Post
    That was VERY cute, but that was dangerous for the kid to do that. If I was his mom he'd get a strict talking to when we got home.
    Yes, that was very dangerous.... I wonder if the mother let's her kid play in traffic also?

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied

Way to encourage your kid to get hurt and break the rules lol

Leave a comment:

• WheresMickey
    replied

Nice video!

Leave a comment:

• Walt Jr.
    replied

Score! A hug from Tigger in the parade, I think he might be the first ! =P

So Cute!

Leave a comment:

• aimster
    replied

That was VERY cute, but that was dangerous for the kid to do that. If I was his mom he'd get a strict talking to when we got home.

Leave a comment:

• Gino USMC
    replied

That was cute

Leave a comment:

• ladydragon55
    replied

I know some are saying....not a good thing, but on the cuteness meter that goes off the scale! Tigger even looked happy!

Leave a comment:

• Moonie
    replied

Awwwww. I love how you can see the man that takes him away smile. Even he can't resist the cuteness. <3

Leave a comment:

• Kid Gets hug from Tigger during Christmas Parade & gets high five from Mom

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4Qhp7N5Agw]YouTube - KID RUNS UP TO TIGGER IN THE CHRISTMAS PARADE TO GET A HUG & RECIEVES A HIGH FIVE FROM MOM[/ame]

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X