This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Tinkerbell Dark Ride

Does the Tinkerbell Dark ride have any Art Concept yet or is it a still unsure ride?

~babs

Thank you Solitary!

Re: Tinkerbell Dark Ride

It hasn't been officially announced, therefore there is no concept art yet. Even if there is an announcement on this, it will probably be a long time from now.

Comment

Don't think of a gun as a weapon.
      Think of it as a third arm that magically
      shoots bullets!

Comment

Aww... I hope they do announce it becoming a ride because the Motor Cruise needs to be used for something. Plus the storyline can be used to make it into a great ride.

~babs

Thank you Solitary!

Comment

^Yay your right there, the still-standing ghost of MC could find second life as the canal of a Dark Tow-boat ride.Yet could Tink merely fly off into her ride with Peter Pan mere feet away?
          Don't think of a gun as a weapon.
          Think of it as a third arm that magically
          shoots bullets!

Comment

Originally posted by dead_Mau5 View Post
            ^Yay your right there, the still-standing ghost of MC could find second life as the canal of a Dark Tow-boat ride.Yet could Tink merely fly off into her ride with Peter Pan mere feet away?
            Idk. Since Peter Pan wasn't in the movie... im kind of confused of what you said.

But I had an Idea of using your " hot air cotton balloon " from the second movie and using that as the flying ride car.

I plan to become an imagineer and I started Drawing a Tinkerbell ride a few months ago. I drew an Entrance a Ride scene and her ride car.

~babs

Thank you Solitary!

Comment

Off Topic: How many Tinkerbell movies are there going to be? I know there is 2 already out, and 1 more is planned, but..any more?

Comment

Originally posted by dmtnt55 View Post
                Off Topic: How many Tinkerbell movies are there going to be? I know there is 2 already out, and 1 more is planned, but..any more?
                There's four. one for every season. There's an article @ Blue Sky Disney about the movies
                Blue Sky Disney: Much More Pixie Dust...
                And I want a Tinkerbell dark ride, but it seems like Pan and Tink are just all over the park. Which is why I'm proposing this - http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...imagineer.html
                It's a redesign of ToonTown to locate all Pan and Tink attractions into a central area, rather than being spread around the park.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs09 View Post
                  Idk. Since Peter Pan wasn't in the movie... im kind of confused of what you said.

But I had an Idea of using your " hot air cotton balloon " from the second movie and using that as the flying ride car.

I plan to become an imagineer and I started Drawing a Tinkerbell ride a few months ago. I drew an Entrance a Ride scene and her ride car.

~babs
                  I think Dead_Mau5 was referring to the Peter Pan Dark Ride.
                  And Babs - do you have any pictures of what you drew?

Comment

Originally posted by dmtnt55 View Post
                    I think there is one movie for each season, so 4 all together.

Comment

Originally posted by MainSreetJake View Post
                      There's four. one for every season. There's an article @ Blue Sky Disney about the movies
                      Blue Sky Disney: Much More Pixie Dust...
                      Make that 5 movies in total. As well as the first 4 centering around a season, the fifth one will center on all 4 seasons and is titled as : Tinkerbell Race through the Seasons. The fifth one would conclude the movie series of Disney Fairies.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                      The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                      Indy Ride Count: 2211
                      World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                        Make that 5 movies in total. As well as the first 4 centering around a season, the fifth one will center on all 4 seasons and is titled as : Tinkerbell Race through the Seasons. The fifth one would conclude the movie series of Disney Fairies.
                        ah gotcha. Forgot about that one. thanks for the correction TFE!

Comment

I'm not sure about the Toontown thing.... thats Mickey and Minnies home and a great place for kids to have fun.

Also here is a quote I put on another site.

Here is the list of all the Tinkerbell sequels.

Green= Released
                          Red= Not released yet

1. Tinkerbell ( 2008 )
                          2. Tinkerbell and The Lost Treasure ( 2009 )
                          3. Tinkerbell: A Midsummer Storm ( 2010 )
                          4. Tinkerbell: A Winter Story ( 2011 )
                          5. Tinkerbell: Race Through The Seasons ( 2012 )

No I dont have a scanner for my drawings... sorry :\

I also drew in my drawing I drew a play area and in the drawings they represent one tree from each season which would be like a play house.

~babs
                          Last edited by Babs09; 11-27-2009, 07:46 PM.

Thank you Solitary!

Comment

Edit:

Heres the 3rd Trailer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yKFdUR7m_Q&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - TinkerBell and the Great Fairy Rescue[/ame]

Thank you Solitary!

Comment

ACK!!! let's hope they decide against a tinkerbell ride!
                              Give some other unrepresented character a chance!
                              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

That movie looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
                                  ACK!!! let's hope they decide against a tinkerbell ride!
                                  I have to DISAGREE

I love tink!

But if they dont follow this.... then I would rather have a Cinderlla, Belle, or Sleeping Beauty Ride.

~babs

Thank you Solitary!

Comment

Originally posted by Babs09 View Post

~babs
                                    Could you maybe post the art? It would be great to see!!

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandfan95 View Post
                                      Could you maybe post the art? It would be great to see!!
                                      I would like to see it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
                                        ACK!!! let's hope they decide against a tinker bell ride!

I have to agree. As much as Tink is a part of the Disney lexicon there are wonderful Disney classics that are either not at all represented in the park or they are barely there at all. There is another thread about this too.

I really don't think that Tink deserves a second ride all to herself when Belle doesn't have anything except Beast's library. Cinderella has a fat lot of nothing (my least favorite princess, but whatever). Nothing for Bambi, Lion King, Robin Hood, Jungle Book or Mulan. And that's not even touching the not as popular movies like Rescuer's, 101 Dalmatians, Great Mouse Detective, Emperor's New Groove, Fox and the Hound, Lady and the Tramp, Aristocats....etc. Why have the same thing over and over again when they can make something for everyone instead of just one character. If the attraction is quality it doesn't really matter how popular the movie was people will go on it. Case in point, the Haunted Mansion movie was super lame but it didn't effect the ride one bit. Heck, a huge chunk of the population hasn't even seen Song of the South but everyone loves Splash Mountain.
                                        sigpic
                                        I raise my Kitties right.... they only watch the finest shows.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X