Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney Dollars - Where to purchase in Disneyland?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disney Dollars - Where to purchase in Disneyland?

I know the information must be here somewhere, but my Google Fu is failing me. Where in the Park can I purchase Disney dollars, and is it true they can be bought with a credit card with no cash advance fee?
    Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
    : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Re: Disney Dollars - Where to purchase in Disneyland?

I always buy mine at The Emporium, but I know there are more places in the Park and outside of it also.

No charge for using your Credit Card to purchase them.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Thank you, wolfy; this makes my trip much easier!
      Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
      : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Comment

I've purchased them at City Hall and I think you can get them at any of the Disney Stores.

Comment

Originally posted by F!an View Post
          I've purchased them at City Hall and I think you can get them at any of the Disney Stores.

Isn't that where you can exchange foreign currency? I just remember you can buy them where you cash in your Euros.
          Yaye!

Comment

Originally posted by phi1215 View Post
            Isn't that where you can exchange foreign currency? I just remember you can buy them where you cash in your Euros.
            You can pretty much do anything at City Hall...I've seen people cash checks while I was waiting for a birthday button. If for some reason you can't exchange currency or purchase Disney Dollars at City Hall they'd tell you where in the Resort you can go to get it done.

Comment

Ticket booths have them. They also have some older editions in stock there. I just got a Pirate of the Caribean 5 dollar bill.
              Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
              Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X