Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Could Ride A Fav Ride Using A Vehicle of Your Choice, What Would It Be...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] If You Could Ride A Fav Ride Using A Vehicle of Your Choice, What Would It Be...

If you could opt to replace the current ride vehicle of any given attraction with one of your own, what would it be?

I'm think about negotiating the Space Mountain tracks on a Segway scooter. If I fell off the track at one point, it would be great fun attempting to land on the rail below! Whee!!!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: If You Could Ride A Fav Ride Using A Vehicle of Your Choice, What Would It Be...

Pirates on a SeaDoo!
    I am ashamed of what I've done for a Klondike Bar.

Comment

Re: If You Could Ride A Fav Ride Using A Vehicle of Your Choice, What Would It Be...

Splash Mountain on an inflatable raft.

Comment

I would put a 1997 Cadillac Deville in Soarin' Over California, just because I've always wanted to fly in the air while driving a car and my grandparents had that car and it was nice and very comfortable.
        "It matters not how strait the gate how charged with Punishments the scroll I am the master of my fate I am the captain of my soul" -- W.E. Henley
        ***Next trip to the DisneylandŽ Resort***
        ***May 9, 2012***

Comment

Indiana Jones in a teacup!

Comment

The Finding Nemo MONORAIL VOYAGE!

(It's what you get when the driver goes a tad fast on that turn )
            WELCOME ABOARD
            THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

Grizzly Peak in a flying saucer/ Lugi Floating Tire car.

Dumbo the DRIVING elephant--- elephant cars drive along the autopia track: pull the lever up and down to fly!

Comment

Originally posted by Polar_Bear View Post
                Pirates on a SeaDoo!
                :lol:

You would drench everybody while making those tight turns.

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                Splash Mountain on an inflatable raft.
                Better pack some booze. You're gonna need it after experiencing air time on the big flop... I mean drop... and your raft is punctured in the briar patch.

Comment

Autopia in this

Comment

Does hanging up-side-down from a bungee cord work for Peter Pan's Flight?
                    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
                    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Comment

How about snowmobiling the Matterhorn...
                      Last edited by Ride Warrior; 11-29-2009, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Star Tours in the Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by leopardchucks View Post
                          Does hanging up-side-down from a bungee cord work for Peter Pan's Flight?
                          As long as your bungee isn't hanging from my gondola. I would cut you loose while flying over London Town. :evil:

Comment

Mad Tea Party in a Doom Buggie

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Weaver View Post
                              Autopia in this

Anything from Burning Man brought into Disneyland would seriously make my head explode with joy!!!! OMG!!!!

And how about Haunted Mansion on a zip line?! WoooooHoooo!
                              For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
                              http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X