X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Projected Tron Theme For PeopleMover Replacement

Originally posted by Tomorrowland_1967 View Post
    Well .. they are keeping a pretty tight lip on whatever they may have in mind. I'm hoping for a Peoplemover 2.0

Same basic principle as before ..... riding at a nice leisurely 6 mph .. but with all new look.

No toon tie in!
    No live-action film tie in, either.

Kept family friendly .. with "family friendly" speeds ... giving nice bird's eye view of the land for 15 minutes. Not a minute less than the original!
    Agree
    Didn't vote b/c I didn't see an answer I liked. All movie tie-ins (basically)
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Comment

I loved the idea of Rocket Rods! Peoplemover was too slow and didnt keep up with modern technology. Rocket rods was flashy, cool, fast, and fun. what I think they should do is rebuild the track with banked turns but also extend the whole track.
      Get rid of astro blasters and make that the que again. Astro blasters is not a success so i dont know many people that would be upset with them getting rid of that.

subs and captain eo were brought back years later, why not rocket rods? Dont do a movie tie in either. Rocket rods would suck with a movie tie in!
      I <3 Disneyland California
      &
      <3
      California Adventure

December 15, 1966 - Also known as the saddest day in world history.

Comment

Robinsons would be a good choice for a theme. And besides the Peoplemover, the whole design aesthetic of that future in general would look fantastic for a Tomorrowland makeover.
        M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
        sigpic
        Flickr

Comment

I put other because I just want it to be like the original with a few improvements (such as making the vehicles more futuristic.)

Comment

Pm should have a Tron Theme (or make a Tron ride) since Ton will have at least 3 more movies. But if Tron is getting its own ride make it Wall-E Themed.
            Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Wall-E would work. But do we really need another pixar attraction in the land of the future?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X