Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiana's Showboat Jubilee- The most fun and excitement from Entertainment since POD!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Tiana's Showboat Jubilee- The most fun and excitement from Entertainment since POD!

An absolutely fabulous show from Disney Entertainment, Tiana's showboat Jubilee is the most fabulous new show of the year!

Absolutely Spectacular, I have never smiled so much since Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams!

The costumes are bright and colorful, the energy unparalled, and the use of the Mark Twain so clever!

A warm congrats to the producers of the show and to the cast, its a shame it has to end after the Holidays!
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Re: Tiana's Showboat Jubilee- The most fun and excitement from Entertainment since PO

i really dont understand why soo many people say it's really good.
    then again I never seen it.

Comment

Re: Tiana's Showboat Jubilee- The most fun and excitement from Entertainment since PO

This is is well done! AWESOME JOB, DISNEY!!! I enjoy it all the time, both watching it and being in it. It is fun!! This is what Disney should go back to doing: Entertainment. That is what's it all about.

Comment

I've never been a fan of Disbeyland's entertainment even in the days when it was always good. But this show gets the DIP Seal Of Approval!

So if it gets my approval that must mean it is good! Go see it!

Comment

I agree, it is an awesome show! It's super fun to watch and it's even better to be in it!!! I love the fact that guests can partake in the show too! It's a great experience. The music and characters are amazing and match the fun of the film. The first time I saw the show I think I shed a tear or two.... not only because the film is a return to 2D Animation (Animation being what I'm going to school for) and it's important to me, but because of the fact that it reminded me of the Disneyland shows that I grew up with.

And the bright costumes are also very helpful when trying to scout out the Cast Members with the tickets. (I waited well over an hour though to get mine.... the CMs didn't show up until 10-15 minutes before I had to be at the dock...)

Once again, amazing show, and I hope that it paves the way for more great live entertainment in the years to come.
          sigpic
          http://disneyjedi1.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
            This is is well done! AWESOME JOB, DISNEY!!! I enjoy it all the time, both watching it and being in it. It is fun!! This is what Disney should go back to doing: Entertainment. That is what's it all about.
            How many times you been in it Dan?
            Originally posted by Aristocat
            I miss David.
            Originally posted by Ginarella
            All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

Comment

I usually never stop to watch parades or shows, but I watched this show twice in one day... so that's saying a lot. I really enjoyed it. It's a fun show... the performers, costumes, and songs are all great.

Comment

Originally posted by larasound View Post
                How many times you been in it Dan?
                *COUGHS*SIXTIMES*COUGHS* I can't do anymore, they know me too much, :lol: LOL!!!

Comment

idk but I think it's very similar to Celebrate! A Street Party!

I mean both have audience participation, colorful clothing, lots of dancing, singing, confetti at the end. not to notice both of them were done very cheap. This show has cardboard cutouts, umbrellas, ect.

then again they wouldn't spend a lot of money on a show that only lasts 2 months. but I think it's the same person who directed Celebrate.

Comment

Don't judge anything that you have not seen in person. Videos do not do a justice.
                    As we say to the animals, that's the end of the lion.

RACE THROUGH THE UNIVERSE, CAREEN THROUGH THE STARS.

Space Mountain

Comment

I never saw a video because I don't wanna spoil it.
                      I'll go to DLR before my pass is expired and try to see this show. but idk if it's my interest. princess movies aren't really my thing.
                      But since u ppl say it's fun, ima try to be in it. I wanna meet the prince. idk but i think it's rare to have male face characters in DLR.

Comment

Firstly, even though the title is Princess and the Frog, it is anything but a princess movie. It's one of the common misconceptions about the film.

Secondly, there are some differenced between the two shows, but I'll let you find that out for yourself!
                        Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                        "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                        -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                        -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DannyLand View Post
                          i really dont understand why soo many people say it's really good.
                          then again I never seen it.
                          I don't understand how you can say that you don't understand if you haven't seen it?

Originally posted by DannyLand View Post
                          idk but I think it's very similar to Celebrate! A Street Party!

I mean both have audience participation, colorful clothing, lots of dancing, singing, confetti at the end. not to notice both of them were done very cheap. This show has cardboard cutouts, umbrellas, ect.

then again they wouldn't spend a lot of money on a show that only lasts 2 months. but I think it's the same person who directed Celebrate.
                          You said that you haven't seen videos or seen it in person, so you go off of what people have said and make an assumption that it's very similar to CASP? Not in the slightest dude.

With CASP, ANYONE can go out and dance if they feel like it. In Tiana's Showboat Jubilee, you have to be asked and selected to be a part of the show, so it's a lot more intimate and special. They treat you like you're one of the performers. Plus, you get to meet Louis, who you don't get to meet in the parks (that is, if you're chosen).

The "cardboard cutouts" are actually heavy pieces of plywood and while they may seem tacky, they didn't want to have to spend a lot or money and they don't want expensive items landing in the water. The costumes are a lot more detailed than CASP's and you can tell that more time (and money) was spent on those costumes (Ya don't see any Pumas... Do you?) The music is a lot more tolerable than CASP's, since it's from the movie and amazing. One of the best Disney soundtracks I've ever heard.

Disney did a great job utilizing what they have while adding some touches. Best part of it is that in between shows you can still ride the Mark Twain. It's a win for everyone.

Originally posted by junglecskipper View Post
                          Don't judge anything that you have not seen in person. Videos do not do a justice.
                          Truer words could not have been spoken.
                          Last edited by MonstersGoBoo!; 12-01-2009, 05:35 PM.

Comment

I still have yet to see it. I was almost in it on Sunday but a speaker was blown out so all shows were canceled that day.
                            Last edited by Alex E; 12-01-2009, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X