Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is DCA a lot more crowded these days too?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] So is DCA a lot more crowded these days too?

Its funny, but lately with all the APers flooding the resort, the discounts and people coming in free for their birthdays, you hear how massively crowded DL is, but there seems to be (as usual) very little talk about DCA itself.

So, the question is, HAS the overcrowding issues has had an effect on DCA's attendance at all? Are the walkways crowded there as well? Maybe with DL being so much busier, this HAS to be having some effect on DCA as well and maybe a very positive one for that park.

Anyone know, please chime in. I know DCA is still percieved as the 'empty' park, but surely it must have pretty healthy attendance these days considering the resort in general gets a lot more people lately. They cant ALL be going only to DL.

Re: So is DCA a lot more crowded these days too?

well it's really empty at night when everyone else is literally camping out to watch fantasmic and the fireworks
    Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

So-So.

Why is there so many of this same kind of thread about AP and Attendance? I have seen many of it on this forum already.
      My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
      http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Originally posted by asianbma View Post
        So-So.

Why is there so many of this same kind of thread about AP and Attendance? I have seen many of it on this forum already.
        Well supposedly because of the last year, the parks have been busier. I dont know, until a month ago, I havent even lived in America and have only been to the parks once in the last year and unfortunately (or fortunately?) went when it rained that day, so crowds were light, but still busier than I thought it would be nevertheless and it was also on a Wednesday, so I dont know. Even then, I only went to DL for the day and not DCA, so I am very curious how that park is doing in all of the new attendance levels.

And technically its not about APs per se, as I stated the discounting and free birthdays have probably added to it as well, but I'm guessing the majority of the crowds are APs though.

Comment

I have noticed a significant increase in attendance at DCA. This is mainly until about 6pm. After that, most people tend to flood into D-Land.

Comment

Originally posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
            well it's really empty at night when everyone else is literally camping out to watch fantasmic and the fireworks
            That will cahnge when WOrld of Color starts. Ull be praying for the emptyness again lol

Comment

Originally posted by Imag1neer View Post
              That will cahnge when WOrld of Color starts. Ull be praying for the emptyness again lol
              Throw in the upcoming CarsLand expansion, Little Mermaid Dark Ride, and the Re-vamp of Paradise Pier, and you'll be walking elbow by elbow through those walkways.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Originally posted by Imag1neer View Post
                I don't think any of the up coming stuff is gonna have any long term affect on attendance.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X