Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Your own Star Tours annoucement call.

Basiclly, you just say something (or anything) like this:

Female Announcer: Calling Mr. Timekeeper, Calling Mr. Timekeeper, please come to droidnostics bay 9-2, for your missing droid. ()

Male Annoucer: Tourists taking the 'Flights of Horizons' Tour, please enter at gate 8-3, again, tourists taking the 'Flights of Horizons' Tour, please enter at gate 8-3, thank you.

Have fun!

Timekeeper
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Re: Your own Star Tours annoucement call.

Your attention please: Flight 815 to Space Station 77 has been delayed. For updated information, please refer to the holomonitors. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Mr. Nhoj Smailliw, your LSO-7791 droid is causing interference in the equipment in the MV-RCP lounge. Please report immediately to customs or provide your deactivation code to the nearest agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
      Your attention please: Flight 815 to Space Station 77 has been delayed. For updated information, please refer to the holomonitors. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Mr. Nhoj Smailliw, your LSO-7791 droid is causing interference in the equipment in the MV-RCP lounge. Please report immediately to customs or provide your deactivation code to the nearest agent.
      Nice references to John Williams and Space Mountain!

Okay heres some:

Your attention please: Flight 1987 to the Moon of Endor is now boarding. Passengers on this flight, please proceed to gate 1 at this time. Thank you.

Your attention please: Tickets to Tatooine, Naboo and Coruscant are now available for purchase. If you wish to embark on a trip to all three destinations, please see the front desk and mention the promo code: 1999. Thank You!

Your Attention Please: Flight 2011 has been delayed due to continous maintence on the Starspeeder for this flight. Passengers who purchased tickets for Flight 2011 should call Guests Relations at 2010 for more information.

Your Attention Please: Mr. Regi, calling Mr. Regi. Your flight to Mustafar has changed from Flight 2002 to Flight 2005. Please proceed to Gate 5 at this time. Thank You.

Your Attention Please: Would the owner of a MJ Class Speeder. License Plate# 9-18-86 EO. Please relocate your speeder to the Magic Eye Landing Area. Thank You!

I got more! Let me think some more and I'll get back to you.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
      The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
      Indy Ride Count: 2211
      World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post

so thaaaaat's what my last name looks like backwaaaards.....
        Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
        You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
        Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

I knew there were some people who would do this)!

Timekeeper
          Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
            Your Attention Please: Would the owner of a MJ Class Speeder. License Plate# 9-18-86 EO. Please relocate your speeder to the Magic Eye Landing Area. Thank You!

I got more! Let me think some more and I'll get back to you.
            :thumbup:

Comment

Male announcer: "The White Zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only, there is no stopping in the red zone..."

Female announcer: "The White Zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only... there is no stopping in the red zone..."

Male announcer: "The Red Zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only, there is no stopping in the white zone"

Female announcer: "No, The White Zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only... there is no stopping in the red zone..."

Male announcer: "The Red Zone has always been for immediate loading and unloading of passengers, there has never been stopping in a white zone..."

Female announcer: "Don't tell me which zone is for loading and which zone is for stopping..."

Comment

Originally posted by Theophilus Carter View Post
                Male announcer: "The White Zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only, there is no stopping in the red zone..."

Female announcer: "The White Zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only... there is no stopping in the red zone..."

Male announcer: "The Red Zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only, there is no stopping in the white zone"

Female announcer: "No, The White Zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only... there is no stopping in the red zone..."

Male announcer: "The Red Zone has always been for immediate loading and unloading of passengers, there has never been stopping in a white zone..."

Female announcer: "Don't tell me which zone is for loading and which zone is for stopping..."

=D the drama continues!

Female announcer: Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for stopping!
                Male announcer: Listen Bora, don't start up with your white zone **** again. There's just no stopping in a white zone.
                Female announcer: Oh really, Ventik? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion.
                Male announcer: It's really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely. Therapeutically there's no danger involved.

Comment

Okay, I thought up of more:

Your Attention Please: Passengers on Flight 1998 to the Moon of Endor is advised that Rocket Rods are not permitted onboard for this flight for saftey reasons. Thank you.

Attention. An unauthorized droid has been detected in Sector 2. Droid has been identified as a Michael Eisner Class Android Mark 1984. Security Forces are advised to locate and terminate this droid immediatley.

Star Tours would like to announce that discounts are now available for all Endor Flights. Discount Code is: MiceChat 2004. Thank You!

Your Attention Please: Would the owner of an illegally parked ME Speeder, Licsense Plate # 19-84-20-05 please relocate your speeder to the Topps Dock. This is a message from Spaceport Security Chief Bob Iger. Thank You!
                  Last edited by The Forbidden Eye; 12-01-2009, 05:34 PM.

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

Comment

Star Tours would like to remind you that only service Ewoks are allowed in the terminals.

*explosion sound effect*
                    Your attention please: We regret to inform you that we are no longer offering tours to the Death Star.

Comment

Oh man! I could do this all day!

Star Tours would like to announce that we now provide complementary Peoplemover service to all our neighbors at Astro Jets Plaza. Stops include Space Station 77, Innoventions, Star Command and Monorail/Submarine Depot. See the front desk for more information.

Your attention please: Due to paranormal activity, all flights to Space Station 77 have been cancelled. We apologize for the inconvience and thank you for your cooperation.

Your attention please: The Jedi Council would like to remind you that lightsabers are to be turned off during flight. Thank You!

Attention to all maintence crew members: A rouge MCP Program has been dectected in our service line near Space Station 77. Please contact Tron for assistance.

Star Tours would like to announce our first ever inner-planet service! Embark on a Star Speeder as it takes you from one coast to the other! Visit Florida now and be sure to visit our Orlando Branch for more exciting galactic flights!

Comment

Originally posted by Bexington View Post
                        =D the drama continues!

Female announcer: Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for stopping!
                        Male announcer: Listen Bora, don't start up with your white zone **** again. There's just no stopping in a white zone.
                        Female announcer: Oh really, Ventik? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion.
                        Male announcer: It's really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely. Therapeutically there's no danger involved.
                        LMAO

How about:

Roger Murdock: Flight 2-0-9'er, you are cleared for take-off.
                        Captain Oveur: Roger!
                        Roger Murdock: Huh?
                        Tower voice: L.A. departure frequency, 123 point 9'er.
                        Victor Basta: Request vector, over.
                        Captain Oveur: What?
                        Tower voice: Flight 2-0-9'er cleared for vector 324.
                        Roger Murdock: We have clearance, Clarence.
                        Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
                        Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over!
                        Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur. Over.
                        Tower voice: Over.
                        Captain Oveur: Roger.
                        Tower voice: Roger, over!
                        Roger Murdock: What?
                        Captain Oveur: Huh?
                        Victor Basta: Who?
                        "Raiders Suck"
                        -Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by who-me View Post
                          LMAO

How about:

Roger Murdock: Flight 2-0-9'er, you are cleared for take-off.
                          Tower voice: L.A. departure frequency, 123 point 9'er.
                          Victor Basta: Request vector, over.
                          Captain Oveur: What?
                          Tower voice: Flight 2-0-9'er cleared for vector 324.
                          Roger Murdock: We have clearance, Clarence.
                          Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
                          Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over!
                          Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur. Over.
                          Tower voice: Over.
                          Captain Oveur: Roger.
                          Tower voice: Roger, over!
                          Roger Murdock: What?
                          Captain Oveur: Huh?
                          Victor Basta: Who?
                          God I love Airplane! xD

Comment

Hmmmm, I wonder who will do something next?)

Timekeeper

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X