This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Parking fun

I am one who avoids the Mickey and Friends parking structure at all costs. I have been pretty lucky so far, as Pumbaa has been a delight.
    When I do manage to have to use the structure, I ask for Chip and Dale. My parking experience has not been fruitful lately. I seem to ALWAYS manage to get the same parking attendant in the kiosk. We have a real "thing" going. I ask for Chip and Dale and he grumbles and tells me it is reserved and not available.
    I took the day off yesterday to enjoy the day in the park and as luck would have it...there I was in the line for parking in the structure and....you guessed it...there he was.
    I pulled up and laughed and said, "what are the chances I would end up in your line???....and I gotta ask!" He looked at me and started cracking up. He told me, "ok just for today, but don't ask again."
    I did enjoy great parking and a light day.

Re: Parking fun

The few times I've used the structure I've just gone wherever they sent me and haven't given it a second thought - is Chip & Dale advantageous for some reason?

Comment

Re: Parking fun

It is the first floor by the trams...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X