Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Lincoln re-open/testing

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Mr. Lincoln re-open/testing

    Do you think the park will re-open GMWML before the 17th of December?

  • #2
    Re: Mr. Lincoln re-open/testing

    Originally posted by au82 View Post
    Do you think the park will re-open GMWML before the 17th of December?

    It's possible. before the advent of the current AP program, AP holders would be invited to attend 'soft openings' of attractions. I haven't seen one of those invitations go by in quite some time though.
    First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
    First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
    BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Mr. Lincoln re-open/testing

      So I doubt that I will see Mr. Lincoln next friday.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Mr. Lincoln re-open/testing

        Originally posted by au82 View Post
        So I doubt that I will see Mr. Lincoln next friday.
        Yeah there's not a good chance of that. I wouldn't be surprised if GMWML reopened at the same time as the Main St. Cinema (which is scheduled for February 1st). Also, another viable date that's near is February 15th, Lincoln's birthday.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Mr. Lincoln re-open/testing

          Form what I heard from my CM friend at the Opera House, there will be no previews for AP's and no soft openings for Lincoln. There could be small dedication ceremony but it's not confirmed.

          I'll get more info next time I go back to DL.


          The world is a treasure trove of places.
          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
          Indy Ride Count: 2211
          World of Color Count: 74

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Mr. Lincoln re-open/testing

            Originally posted by ttrocc7007 View Post
            It's possible. before the advent of the current AP program, AP holders would be invited to attend 'soft openings' of attractions. I haven't seen one of those invitations go by in quite some time though.
            I think Submarine Voyage had some kind of random drawing for APs to ride before official opening.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Mr. Lincoln re-open/testing

              Originally posted by Gregmh48 View Post
              I think Submarine Voyage had some kind of random drawing for APs to ride before official opening.
              I may be wrong, but I think the last pre-opening for AP holders was the revamped 'House Of The Future' at Innoventions. At least that's the most recent I can remember...
              First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
              First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
              BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Mr. Lincoln re-open/testing

                Originally posted by ttrocc7007 View Post
                I may be wrong, but I think the last pre-opening for AP holders was the revamped 'House Of The Future' at Innoventions. At least that's the most recent I can remember...
                TSMM had one... Again, not all becauser they're are too many, but a random drawing which selcted APs for the preview
                WELCOME ABOARD
                THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Mr. Lincoln re-open/testing

                  I'm surprised they haven't given this attraction a National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets overlay. I guess I shouldn't give them any ideas. )

                  Comment

                  Get Away Today Footer

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X