X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koutesu
    replied
    Re: Koutesu's First Disneyland Christmas!

Here's part 2!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztEkbfSS58s]YouTube - Christmas in the Kingdom Part 2[/ame]

Leave a comment:

• Koutesu
    replied

I should hopefully be done with part 2 this week. It all depends on work for one thing. I worked over 50 hours last week. Do your checks the right way so I don't get stuck having to research!!

All that's left is to subtitle the lyrics into the project and that simply requires romanizing the lyrics from the CD booklet. There will be a surprise song for New Orleans Square and Tiana's Showboat Jubilee (you'll be surprised to see this song on a Christmas CD) in addition to the return of "Koibito ga Santa Claus" (My Boyfriend is Santa Claus) from the 2008 slideshow for Haunted Mansion Holiday. "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" rounds out Pooh, Splash Mountain, as well as a snippet of Pirates. A sole shot of the Golden Horseshoe is my only pic of Frontierland.

I will probably have 2 more parts, one for Tomorrowland and Fantasyland with Sleeping Beauty Castle and it's a small world holiday serving as the finale with another surprise song. You wouldn't expect to see this song on a Christmas CD either.

Leave a comment:

• Koutesu
    replied

Originally posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
    Fantastic shots! Can't wait for your slideshow!

Here's the first part of my slideshow. This time, it's a Christmas sing along, but with a twist!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqi8eQ2Dnzs]YouTube - Christmas in the Kingdom Part 1[/ame]

Leave a comment:

• royaldisneyfan
    replied

Fantastic shots! Can't wait for your slideshow!

Leave a comment:

• GummiBears_Rock
    replied

pppprrrreeeettttttttyyyy ppppiiiiccccttttuuuurrrreeeessss............

Leave a comment:

• Koutesu
    replied

I'm going to hit the road back toward Mesa. I think I'll stop by Olivewood Cemetery and see my friend Travis. I can't believe the trial was pushed back to November. Stopping by to see Travis will be a good thing.

Goodbye Anaheim!

Leave a comment:

• Koutesu
    replied

Sorry everyone! I fell asleep last night. I'm from Arizona and I'm not used to being here outside Daylight Savings since during the summer, Arizona and California are the same time (Arizona doesn't do Daylight Savings except for parts of the Navajo Nation). Before I hit the road for Mesa, here are some photos.

*As always, slideshow coming soon!!

Leave a comment:

• Koutesu
    replied

I'm currently uploading photos to photobucket. In the meantime, I had a blast!

The parks looked great where you have the decorations. This was all new to me as my Disneyland trips are usually in the summer.

The weather was cool, but with the sun shining, the afternoon felt warm. At night, I noticed it was a little cold along the Big Thunder Trail and again when I left the park. It's cold out there tonight. I was still able to do Grizzly late morning and Splash in the late afternoon.

I encountered friendly CMs and guests on my visit. I got to ride Midway Mania, it's a small world holiday and Nemo for my first time.

I experienced a 101 tonight, too. My car on Pinocchio lurches forward no more than 2 ft out of the loading station when the ride E stopped. The doors for the first room of the attraction were open and everything! Over hearing the CMs, I found out what caused it. The CM at the dispatch console accidentally tapped the vehicle's skirt.

Leave a comment:

• Koutesu
    replied

Originally posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    have fuuuuuun!!!!!
    I sure will. I'm about to leave in little while. All it takes is a short drive up Knott and then move over on Ball and I'm there!

Leave a comment:

• GummiBears_Rock
    replied

have fuuuuuun!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Koutesu
    started a topic Trip Report Koutesu's First Disneyland Christmas!

Koutesu's First Disneyland Christmas!

I was able to make my first Christmas season visit to Disneyland. I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow (the 3rd) for one day. I'm excited to see the park in Christmas mode. I typically visit in the summer, so I'm used to summer hours, crowds, and offerings.

As always, I plan to compile photos and video into a slideshow, so keep an eye out. Until then, I'll post a few pics in the coming days.

If you want to see my 2008 and 2009 summer slideshows, they're on my youtube page.

YouTube - koutesu's Channel

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X