This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] what will they show

In January I'm attending a private party for Vons, it's January 14th and the Rivers of America will already be drained, I know they usually show Fantasmic to most private partys. So my question is if the rivers will be drained what will they show us instead? They probably won't show fireworks, maybe a parade, if u ask me, I'm hoping they do put on a fireworks show, but it lands on a Thursday night...so, I dunno

Re: what will they show

It depends on what Vons paid for really and what areas of the park Vons rented for that evening. If your party is isolated to the west side of the park I would say that they will probably substitute Fantasmic for live entertainment that they would probably show on the mainland by NOS.

Comment

it's the entire park to ourselves

Comment

woooooow......can i come? )
        Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
        You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
        Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

If Von's paid enough for entertainment then I'd expect fireworks. But don't get your hopes up, many corporate events don't get more than a mini-concert in the old Hunchback theater

Comment

is it for all vons employees?

Comment

Wow, in that case anything is fair game really. I'm going to guess based on what I've seen in the past from these large corporations that rent out the whole park that there will probably be some special meet and greets setup in the hub and possibly a very very short and light fireworks show. If this is for all employees then I could imagine Vons being able to afford a package similar to that.

Comment

It's for all Vons employees, we purchase our own tickets, they started out at 25 dollars each and they increased as the months went on, they're now at 45 bucks a piece. Iv'e been for the past 4 years and every year we have the place to ourselves, little to no waiting for the attractions. You can probably do every ride at least twice, it's really awesome

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X