This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Familiar CM?

I've noticed that DL keeps using *****. in the entertainment of DLR. I've seen him as Aladdin, HSM3, C!ASP, and Tiana's Boat Show. He does all the singing.

oh and he was on TV, the Tila Tequila Shot at Love MTV show.
    I'm just saying why do they keep on using the same guy? I thought they had more male leads. But he's pretty cool.
    ******** Official Street Team (************) | MySpace

I guess he's the best male singer DLR has since I don't recognize the others.
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 12-04-2009, 05:16 AM. Reason: Removed CM name for privacy reasons

Re: Familiar CM?

You really shouldn't be posting a CM's name and Myspace....

Comment

Yeah, not a good idea.

Comment

Yeah this topic should be remove. No CM NAMES are aloaud.
        To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Its all just promo, for *****, im sure hes not going to mind all the extra hits on his myspace/music
          Last edited by penguinsoda; 12-04-2009, 05:14 AM. Reason: Removed CM name for privacy reasons

Comment

Please remember that it is the policy of this site to not post actual cast member names to protect their privacy. Disney does monitor these boards, and we don't want to get any CM's in trouble with their boss!

Thanks!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X