This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland's Gate Policy

Hello, I am going to Disneyland tomorrow and just got a new camera and tripod. How stringent are they with these rules? I have a Nikon D5000, a small Telephoto lens, and a tripod that fits in my backpack. Will either of those items be a problem? Thanks in advance for responses.

Re: Disneyland's Gate Policy

Originally posted by Fantasmanatic View Post
    Hello, I am going to Disneyland tomorrow and just got a new camera and tripod. How stringent are they with these rules? I have a Nikon D5000, a small Telephoto lens, and a tripod that fits in my backpack. Will either of those items be a problem? Thanks in advance for responses.

They stopped enforcing the large lens rule some time last year, so you should be more than fine with what you have. As for the tripod, the website states that as long as it fits into your backpack, they will allow it. I brought all of my stuff and my tripod last week and no one said boo. I also schlepped my 150 - 500 in last week as well, and I tried to hide half of it under a towel, but still showed it to the security folks and they waved it through.

So...you should be fine! The D5000 is a great camera, and we're looking forward to seeing some of your shots! I hope you'll share them with us!

Comment

yeah i didn't think it was a problem

and pllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssseeee share your pics!!!!!

you know when you get back
      Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
      You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
      Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Thanks!!! I wil certainly share the pics! I will upload them Sunday afternoon since I won't leave till closing tomorrow. Can you explain how to put photos on to here. I have a flickr but I couldn't get the photos to show up on micechat last time. Thanks for the explanation ahead of time. I will look at it sunday.

~Keep an eye out for two dorks with sorcerer mickey hats and F! T-Shirts. Thats me and my cousin!

Comment

Oh, I'm so jealous! I think Santa just MIGHT be bringing me a Nikon DSLR this year, though!
          "Once upon a time there was a Magic Kingdom
          made of hopes and childhood fantasies
          A timeless place where every land was filled with wonder
          A place where everyone who enters its gates will be given the gift of the
          Young at Heart"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X